6. Project friends

Start from the beginning

"Fine, I like my toes and eyebrows," I said and he looked at me weirdly.

"Well that was random!"

"Dont judge! About you I like your eyes. You have beautiful brown eyes and I like your lips." I said and he immediately smirked. "Oh no no no not that way! I like them cause they are big. It's not that I want to kiss them!"

Well I knew pretty well I was lying there. His lips looks so kissable and cute. I wish I could kiss them.

"You sure?" He said still smirking.

"Your turn!" I said avoiding his question.

"So you wanted to kiss me!?"

"No!"

"But you avoided my question!"

"And I said it's your turn!"

"Aish fine! About myself I like my eyes and hands."

"Your hands are actually cute! They are smole!" I said.

"Well I guess that is the first compliment about my hands or height or whatever. About you I like your eyes and butt-"

"Ehm, excuse me?" I said almost immediately.

"Just joking! I like your eyes and breast-"

"JIMIN!"

"Fine fine eyes and nose." He said finally saying something normal.

"Well my nose is ugly but do you want to do something else? This game is boring especially with YOU!"

He chuckled. "Anything for you, princess."

I made a disgusted face. "You are really trying to get on my nerves today, huh?".

"You finally noticed," he said clapping sacratically.

"Fck you" I mumbled.

"Reverse card," he said.

"Double reverse card- wait no oh shit!"

"You brought it back to you," he said and laughed at my stupidness.

We then continued studying that day.

----------

We studied everyday after school and at weekends we studied a little and then went out to do something fun as an award for ourselves. Sometimes we went to a carnival, sometimes the park and sometimes we just went out and ate ice cream.

"Wanna take a break?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'm gonna go get drinks. Wanna eat something?" He asked. 

"Yes, I'm actually hungry." He went and brought two glasses of water with some pizza. I took one glass of water and the pizza box. "Thanks! Aren't you going to eat pizza?"

"Nah! I just want to drink something. I don't even like pizza." He said and I got shocked.

"For real?" He nodded and I was even more shook.

------------------------------

Days went by and we got pretty close. Joking, studying and laughing together. One day I went to his house and knocked, but no one opened. I tried opening the door to see if it's open and it was actually open.

I went in but saw no one there. "Hello? Anyone here? Jimin?" I shouted but I heard no reply. I decided to go up to his room. I knocked on the door but no one answered so I just went in.

No one was in the room, but I heard sounds from the toilet. I stood beside the toilet door waiting for him to get out of the toilet. He wasn't showering, it's obvious because I hear no water sounds from the shower. I only heared the toilet flush.

He went out from the toilet after a while with yellow eyes. When he saw me his eyes turned red. I was shocked and scared so I started backed away slowly until I felt the bed behind me and fell on the it. He started coming towards me slowly. I kept backing away on the bed until I hit the wall and couldn't back away anymore. He crawled over the bed until he reached me then sat on my lab very close to me so there were no space between our bodies. He got really close to my face then tilted his head. "I told I was a demon, but you never believed me."

I bit my lower lip not caring if it hurts. I tried pushing him away but he grabbed my hands fast and pinned them to the wall. He got closer to my face so there was only one inch in between. "Why so scared, Ellie?"

I bit even harder at my lip. I didn't care about the pain, the moment was so scary that I had hold or bite on something tightly. My heart was beating like crazy, not just because I'm scared but also because he was too close to me. He was just staring at me and I was staring back at his beautiful red eyes. Every colour suits him, like wow! Yellow, red, brown maybe blue and grey too. 

I felt my lip started to bleed but I still didn't care.

He was still staring at me but then I started seeing fangs coming out. I gasped and he just backed a few inches away then looked down shutting his eyes tightly while still pinning my hands to the wall. He relaxed his eyes then opened them still looking down. "Are you bleeding?". He looked up at me. I didn't say anything. I was to scared to say anything or even move. "Ok fine don't say anything. I already know you're bleeding. I don't wanna hurt you.. but your blood smells so sweet!"

I started breathing faster when he said that. Is he gonna bite me? God please help me!

He grabbed my wrist and bit it. It hurt a little bit but not worse than someone slapping your wrist. A few moments, I started seeing blurry and everything got black.

"What have I done!?"