"Okay." I mutter to myself, and stand once again to walk back upstairs.

--

"Zayn?" I call through the creepy hallway, quietly making my way past every room that seems too quiet. I hear a deep voice, but can't be sure that's it's Zayn until I press my ear against the next door ahead.

"Yes- yeah that's what I said damnit." His undeniable accent echoes through the door, and sets off a weird feeling inside me. I haven't seen him since Christmas, which is weird considering we're pretty much inseparable.

"Zayn?" I gently turn the knob and peak my head inside.

The room is lit up with candles, and only a few small lights are on, even then, not fully illuminating the room. I spot a king sized bed against the wall in the middle of the room, with a sheer canopy draped over it and plush pillows just waiting to be crushed below someones body.

I glance over to the window, but notice a door is open and a light is on. He speaks again this time but much lower, and I can barely hear a thing.

"Zayn?" I call for the third time, and this time I hear footsteps get louder as I wait for him outside what looks like the bathroom.

I can feel my jaw nearly touch the floor when he steps out into the room, dressed in all black from head to toe. Usually, it'd be the way he's dressed that caught my attention. But this time, it's so much more. His hair, stripped of the blonde streak along the front hairline, is sleeked back, being held with gel and hairspray. A single strand of black hair falls in front of his eyes, reminding me of the dreamy boy from Grease. As much as I yearn to brush it off, I let it be because he looks so damn sexy like this.

His sleeves are rolled up to his elbows, exposing the sleeves of tattoos inked into each arm, and I notice a silver bracelet around his wrist.

"Your hair." Is all I can manage to say, without completely stuttering and ruining this moment.

"Yours too. You cut it?" He squints from a distance before stepping a little closer. My mind is hoping he doesn't come any closer, because I know I won't be able to control anything else if he does. But my heart and entire body is on its knees, begging that he does.

"Yeah, I uh, wanted to try something n-new. Do you, uh, like it?" I shyly lace my hands together in front of me, and bow my head when he comes even closer.

Please don't.

"Are you kidding me? It's fucking sexy, I love it." He smiles, and I adore the way he eyes actually twinkle when the moonlight hits his face.

You're fucking sexy.

"Thank you." I breathe shakily, and my heart stops when I feel a cold finger press against beneath my chin, bringing my face up.

"You're welcome baby." He whispers, and wraps his arms around my waist. "Oh and is this dress a late Christmas present for me? Because you really, really, shouldn't have." He teases, and leans down to kiss my neck.

"But a-aren't you glad I did?" I smile wide and blush to the fullest extent when I feel the familiar trace of his hands running up and down my body.

"Oh, extremely. You shouldn't have, but I am so fucking glad you did." He leans down and presses both hands against my bare thighs, hiking the fabric up a bit more.

I wrap my arms around his neck, and bury my face in his shoulder.

"Don't be shy on me now Ellana." He whispers in my ear, and tugs gently on the lobe with his teeth before kissing right below my jaw.

Secrets (Zayn Malik)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें