Chapter 21: Monologue Performance

Mulai dari awal

The eldest actor wore an oversized khaki tee shirt, long oversized sweatpants and a pair of Sk8-hi 38 Vans.

"What I put up with daily," Taehyung groaned. His black round glasses were at their peak of giving a boy in the corner a heart attack.

"Back off, Kim," Jungkook chuckled as he brushed his hand with Jimin's, their fingers almost completely making contact with each others.

"I hate to interrupt your PDA. But, if we make it to the headlines because of your carelesness, I'm going to break a neck. I don't want another scandal to happen."

The tallest continued walking. The memories of a dating scandal involving him and Jimin a few weeks after they first met was still lingering in his mind; the first scandal that only went away after three to five months.

 The memories of a dating scandal involving him and Jimin a few weeks after they first met was still lingering in his mind; the first scandal that only went away after three to five months

"Chill, Tae. We've been out in public before." Jimin continued walking until he spotted Seokjin's classroom a few feet away. "Okay, if I start crying because of a scene I'm allowing one of you to pinch me," the writer said excited as he clapped his hands once. As he was about to open the door, he shrieked.

"W-What the—"

Jimin had opened the door with the shriek interrupting the class of Professor Kim Seokjin while the culprit retracted his hand from the writer's ass and gently pushed him forward with the same smug grin never leaving his features. Jungkook was a devil.

"Haha...ha," whined Jimin.

Jimin embarrassedly began scratching his neck while walking towards the professor. The eyes of the students fixed on him and the two males following behind. "Good morning," he greeted as he bowed his head politely while walking. Some replied while others stared in awe at him and the two masterpieces behind while only one student minded his business and admired Seokjin's sharp jawline.

"Jimin-ah, Jungkook-ah, Taehyung-ah, you made it!" The professor walked over to them and ruffled Taehyung's hair first. "Brats," he muttered as he saw Taehyung cling to his shoulder while Jimin and Jungkook just watched the scene; Namjoon's grip on his pencil tightened as he watched.

"Wouldn't miss it, hyung," Jungkook replied and glanced back at all the students sitting in the classroom.

A girl with a messy bun caught his interest when he noticed she winked at him.

Did you see that, Jimin hyung? She winked at me," he chuckled as he brushed his shoulder with the writer's to make him jealous. It was difficult to believe how Jungkook had changed in a spam of three weeks. He'd gotten to know him a lot more, but the raven haired is more kept to himself.

The locked doors of Jeon Jungkook were not open to Jimin for now, and he knew that, he noticed it throughout those three weeks that passed. Jungkook was different. At least today, he was a little more affectionate, but he was sure the younger would tone it down the moment they were alone and their sexual tension would arise with the pull of gravity pulling them closer.