The Proposal...2

Ben Drowned

It was about eight-Thirty two when you and Ben decided to play some video games while Amanda was sleeping for some odd reason you heard him and Jeff arguing earlier about something but you ignored it when they hung up "Hey, Y/N wanna play Yandere simulator?" You looked at Ben with a confused look "But we always play Mario cars" You whined and you could hear Ben laughing before you threw your controller at him "OW!" You laughed at him and he flipped you off "Just play the stupid game" You said still laughing..It took you four minutes to stop laughing and around nine-forty five Ben pulled you into the game at the cherry tree and you were confused until you looked down "Y/N.." You backed up and stared in shock "You've made my life amazing with a beautiful daughter and a hopefully a beautiful wife as well.." You walked towards him and got on your knees and held his face "Ben..You took my heart away when met and I've never felt that before and without that feeling I..I don't know what would happen..Yes Ben..YES!" You hugged him tight and he did to you you two cried a bit but..it was worth it to..to find the love of your life...

Ticci Toby

You were breastfeeding Tom when Toby walked in with a huge grin "What now?" You said finishing Tom and cleaning his mouth "Waffles" You looked at him confused and began to burp Tom "Toby did you already eat all the waffles?" He shook his head watching you put Tom in his crib "I wanted to know if you wanted waffles for dinner" You smiled at him and put your hands on your hips "You mean do YOU want waffles..Toby" He laughed and walked out the door and you turned to Tom "Your daddy is an odd one huh?" Tom laughed and you smiled "Go to bed sweetie" As soon as you said that Tom curled up into a ball and fell asleep and you put a blanket on him and walked out down the stairs to the kitchen to see Toby already finished making waffles "Here you go" He said handing you a plate and you grabbed it and saw words on it made from maple syrup..You looked at Toby confused and sat the plate down on the table and read it out loud "Will you marry m-" you turned to see Toby and one knee with a ring and you backed u straight into a wall "T-Toby.." He looked at you and you could tell he was scared "Y/N..Listen..You've been the best thing to me after becoming a proxy and..I really..Really don't wanna lose you..So will you marry me?" You looked at him and sighed "Toby..Listen I love you but I don't wanna spend the rest of my life with you.." He looked at you in shock and hurt "I wanna spend eternity with you" You said and hugged him "I love you to much to give you up" You smiled and Toby cried a bit but you kissed his cheek and he was fine "I love you waffle Princess" You smiled and poked his nose "I love you too waffle Prince"...