"I'm not hungry" I say softly and she sighs.

"You haven't eaten anything and I won't let you leave like that" she complains.

"I'm really not hungry. Please....what if I eat whatever you made in the library" I beg. It's hard for me to eat after being denied food and she knows that. She puts the hair on my right side behind my ears and nods.

"Promise me you'll eat it" she says softly.

"I promise" I reply with doubt but she accepts it without hesitation and hugs me once more.

"You look fabulous" she says checking me out. I say a silent thank you.

When she walks away I go back inside my room to get my bag and my phone.

~~

"Here and don't forget to eat it in the library. You're father wants you to drive from today onwards so here's the key. Stay away from these bullies and if they do anything go to to the principle. If the principle doesn't help, call me and I'll take care of it" miss Alica says and hands me all of the stuff.

"You can make a stop at the coffee shop for donuts if you want to but come back on time because I will miss you" she goes on and kisses me on my forehead.

"I will, bye" I say finally getting the chance to leave.

"Bye and have a great day" she yells and I walk faster to the car with warm cheeks when it catches the neighbours attention.

I take a small paper out of my bag and a pen after I get in the car. I turn my phone on and click on contacts. I scroll down and my eyes fall on the number saved as 'papi'. I write it down on the paper and put my phone away.

This is the paper I'll give to Abigail because if she sees the number saved in my phone like that my life will be over. I pull out of the driveway with that thought in my head.

~~~~

I walked with my head down into the school after parking my car. I could hear snickers coming from other students in the hallway. Some even pointed fingers or hit my shoulder.

Is that Park?

He a faggot forreal?

Them jeans are tight as fuck

I'm being judged everywhere I go. Even though I'm being called things that I'm not, I can't deny the pain that erupts in my heart. If only they knew how it hurts.

I'm thankful to God for not meeting my bullies in the hallways today and I even send him a silent prayer. I don't know how Deshaun will react when he sees me after what he did last Friday. I just hope he doesn't cause permanent damage.

I lay my head on the table waiting for the lunch bell to ring. The teacher doesn't mind me laying here because I'm one of her best students and I always sit in the front. Maybe she thinks I'm just sick which I am.

I'm sick of this life

English is one of the classes Deshaun and I don't have together and I'm grateful for that too.

Thank you God

I sit up on my chair when I hear students putting their books away with the teacher still talking. That is very disrespectful.

RING

I quickly put my book and my bag and hurry out. I walk as close to the lockers as possible to avoid human interaction and make quick paces to the library.

I greet the librarian as always and make my way to the back. I take the small paper out of my bag and put it on the table waiting for Abigail. My eyes fall on the lunchbox in my bag and I close it. I try to fix my hair and my sweater.