Say Yes to the Dress

Starfire squealed in delight as she gazed at the door in front of her. She opened the door and ushered her friends in.

An attendant walked up. "Hello. Welcome to Fredricks. Who is the bride?"

Starfire raised her hand giddily.

"Ah! Miss Starfire." He clapped. "My name is Jeremiah."

"You know my name, new friend Jeremiah?"

"Of course! I've followed the Titans for years and I was quite excited for your engagement." He looked to Raven. "And your wedding."

Raven's lips twitched.

"Who do we have here?" Jeremiah looked at Raven's legs, where Charlotte was curled around them.

"This is young Charlotte." Starfire announced. "She is the girl of flowers."

"What about this cherub?" He swiped a finger down Sebastian's cheek and the baby opened up his mouth, showing off two rows of fangs. "Oh my!"

"That is young Sebastian. He is much too young to perform any duties in the ceremony."

"He's a cute one. I love his hair."

Raven's eyes widened slightly. "I haven't cut it yet. I like the curls myself."

"You too?!" Jinx threw up her hands.

"What?"

"First Bee won't cut Cal's hair now you won't cut Bas'. Your kids are going to look like hippies."

"It's all peace and love, bro." Bumble Bee said with a straight face.

Terra giggled.

"Christopher has the long hair." Starfire pointed out.

"Yeah but he keeps it braided. It looks nice." Jinx waved a hand. "Their children have hippie dippy hair."

Raven threw a hot glare. "My son is not a hippie."

"Then cut his hair."

"We don't have to prove anything to you." Bumble Bee set her hands on her hips.

"Because I'm right. You're attached to their long locks."

"If we make appointments, will you stop?" Raven huffed.

"I'm not doing that." Bumble Bee crossed her arms and looked away.

"It'll shut her up."

Bumble Bee scowled. "Fine."

Jinx smiled smugly. "I'll believe it when I see it."

Jeremiah was amused by the conversation. "If you ladies would follow me, we can get proud mama off her feet."

"I am tired." Bumble Bee huffed a breath.

"How are you doing, sweetie?" He led the way to the back of the shop.

"I feel like I've been run over by a truck. I'm tired all the time."

"You might need more water. My wife did when she carried our first. She was dehydrated."

The girls looked at him sharply.

He laughed. "I'm pan."

"Peter Pan?" Terra was confused.

"Pansexual, honey."

"Oh." She didn't know what that meant.

"Look it up." He could tell. "In the meantime, have a seat and I'll find my assistant."