Chapter 6

ARIANA POV

I had definitely done that on purpose.
The way she was just ogling me with those eyes of hers was driving me wild.

I woke up this morning next to her. She was spooning me and it literally had felt like time had stopped, I was stuck with her in that perfect moment and everything in my life was perfect.

I had felt like this is where I should have been from the start. In her arms like that. My body fit so perfectly into hers, her arm was wrapped around my waist and stomach as I was stroking her arm gently. It was one of these really rare moments where my mind was not on overdrive, where I was at total peace. Her face had been snuggled into the back of neck and the feeling was wonderful. The air she was breathing out was gently hitting the side of my neck, my pleasure spot, and it was driving me crazy.

An hour had passed before my alarm had rung and I was quick to break away from her, not wanting her to wake up in complete shock of being in this position, if she didn't remember anything.

I had kept my distance afterwards.

It felt so lonely.

Since I couldn't be in her arms, I went to get a shower. I felt like I had the whole party on my skin and hair so a good long shower was in order. I wasn't hungover, or at least not how I usually had been the past few weeks.
Think the whole situation with Y/N yesterday really sobered me up quick.

I had touched myself in the shower, wanting to release my sexual frustration of not having had sex with Y/N. I had thought of Y/N and I in all sorts of situations and positions, but the one that really got me to cum hard was her touching me while we were spooning. Her hand would have grazed my hips from behind and lingered across my leg all the way to in between my thighs before sliding her fingers through my wet slit.

I snapped back to what I was currently doing before I got myself aroused any further or made myself miss Y/N's touch more than I already did.

I was standing naked in my own room.
Another scenario that was playing in my head now was what if Y/N had the balls to come up here, find me naked and I would just grab her, throw her on the bed and just pleasure myself against her, skin on skin.
I could definitely arrange for that kind of breakfast for her.

I really needed to stop thinking like that. I would not be able to face her downstairs.

I sighed at this whole situation and made my way to my wardrobe.

It was going to be a casual day, which in my fashion book meant oversized sweater. I took out a really sexy laced underwear.
Who knows, I might get lucky?

After that I threw my NASA sweater on and some casual sneakers. I decided to leave my hair down for it to dry a bit.

I looked at the bed where Y/N and I laid hours before and what I wouldn't do to rewind time and do that again.

I left my room and made my way downstairs. Y/N had made her way to some of my pictures of my mom, brother and Nonna that I had on the walls.

She had heard I was downstairs with her as she turned around quickly to look at me but turned around to pay attention to the pictures again.

"You all look so cute!" She gushed at the pictures. I smiled. I loved my family, they were my rock and I couldn't see myself go on without them.

"Is your family also living here?" I asked, trying to get to know her better.

She hesitated.

"Well. My parents are divorced and I don't talk to my mom. My dad moved to another country so I only see him once a year when he comes back to visit for the holidays and I am an only child." She simply said.