Chapter 5

Y/N POV

I groaned as I struggled to open my eyes. I felt like I had been hit in the head with a steel beam.

I knew drinking was a bad idea. But I did it anyways.

Where the fuck was I though?

I was in a huge, totally white sheeted bed in a very spacious, nearly empty room. Whoever's house I was in was fucking loaded because the view of the city in front of me through the bay windows was stunning.

I was definitely in the rich suburbs.

Who did I go home with? I remembered nothing clearly, just patches of memories here and there but mostly from Ariana and I talking outside. I knew a lot of alcohol had been involved.

The cold breeze of the open window made me realise that I was in nothing but my bra and underwear.

Fear took over me as I jumped out of bed and spotted my clothes from the night before neatly folded on a chair by a dresser.

What the fuck?

I quickly got dressed as I heard some dogs barking and music being played downstairs. I tried to look over the railing to see if I could see anyone, but no sign of life. This was my time to run.

I sneakily made my way downstairs and tried locating the front door. I tripped and stepped on a dog's chew toy. I cursed and placed my hands on my mouth realising I had spoken out loud.

"This is how you're going to repay me for looking after you yesterday?" The voice was familiar.

Ariana.

I turned around and saw her in a bathrobe and her hair up in a towel. I had so many questions. But right now my head was pulsing. I was relieved though that it was her.

"Oh my god, Ariana." I sighed in relief. She raised her eyebrow.

"I don't remember anything after leaving the party and I was afraid I had been kidnapped or went home with some total stranger. Sorry." I tried to justify my escape.

"Well, I'm flattered you remember my name. But technically, I'm still kind of a stranger." She said laughing at my panic.

I chuckled. She was right but I had not gotten that feeling at all. My eyes grew wide; I remember waking up in nothing but a bra and underwear.

"Eh, Ariana?" I asked her as she was still standing in the hallway looking at me in the calmest of manner while I was here freaking out.

"Did we have...Hum?" I blushed not having the courage to say it.

"Have sex?" She finished my sentence, causing me to go even redder, if that was possible. She smiled at my discomfort. She licked her lips teasingly and I swear if we didn't have sex already, I could right now, especially when I knew she had nothing under that bathrobe, having clearly gotten out of the shower not too long ago.

"No Y/N, we did not." She looked as though she was holding something back.

"Did we kiss?" I asked her, still a nervous wreck.

"You must really be into me if you're asking me all of this, thinking you did. Have you had those thoughts?" She teased, but I swore I could see a serious hint in her eyes.

I nevertheless remained silent for awhile debating what I should say.

"No." I lied "I'm just afraid I took advantage of you if we were both drunk. Besides you have a boyfriend." I pointed out as I remembered Percy. Or Patrick? Peter?

Her smile dropped to a slight frown. Was she frowning at the fact I reminded her that she had a boyfriend?

"YOU were drunk. I was fine, thank you very much. It also took me quite a bit to get you to stop drinking. We also had very interesting conversations."

My heart dropped again. This right here. This is exactly why I hated drinking because the morning afters were a rollercoaster of emotions as you got told stories of what you did. And I knew for a fact I was an affection drunk.

"Can you please tell me everything that happened? As much as I dread to hear what kind of idiocy came out my mouth, I want to know." I pleaded to her.

"Only if you join me for food I just made for us. Well more like ordered. I don't really cook." She winked at me.

She winked at me.

Was she going to eat in her bathrobe? Because that shit was getting me so distracted.

I was eyeing her pretty intensely and she definitely noticed as she smirked and proceeded to gently rub the little bit of exposed skin right below her neck from the bathrobe.

I pursed my lips trying to control my urges of just running up to her and kiss her.

100% sure she was doing that on purpose.

I dumbly nodded, quite late, at her earlier proposition of joining her for some food. She kept staring at me, feeling pleased with herself due to the reactions she was getting from me.

She turned her back to me, making her way to the stairs slowly and in one swift motion undid the towel around her hair. Her hair flew out in one swift motion.

"I'm going to get dressed first, wouldn't want you too distracted while we eat."

Had I said my thoughts out loud earlier? I was in doubt. My mind was still fucked from the alcohol and now Ariana and I didn't know what was real or not anymore.

What she did next though, nearly killed me.

She had already made her way upstairs and was now in the doorway of her bedroom. Just as she was about to turn the corner, she undid her bathrobe.
Her perfectly toned ass showed and for the split second I saw her whole backside naked, she was perfectly sculpted. It's ridiculous how soft her skin appeared from even this far away.

I was fucking aroused and this girl was playing with me.