the one where they're in high shool (separate fic)

adore pulls her beanie lower on her head, careful not to fuck up her hair, and sighs heavily

adore pulls her beanie lower on her head, careful not to fuck up her hair, and sighs heavily. History is so pointless, and boring. Very boring. Like, why do you need to learn about things that have happened in the past? It's the fucking past! Regardless, it was mandatory.

The bell goes a few minutes later, making adore actually smile. She grabs her bag and rushes out the classroom, completely ignoring the teachers calls of "I dismiss you, not the bell" And the other classmates sniggering at her. Adore didn't give a fuck though, she's too punk.

The halls were quickly filling, making adore groan. Why can't everyone wait until adore's done with her locker to come out? So selfish. Adore had to push her way to her locker, and then push her way out with her headphones and lunch.

"Yo, adore!" Someone shouts, the voice sending chills down the girls spine. Bianca del fucking rio. A small smile forms, though quickly wiping it away before she can turn around.

"What do you want, clown?" Adore huffs, turning around to face bianca. She had a face like a slapped ass, but adore knew better than that.

"What on earth are you wearing?" She sighs, raising a hand to rest on her hip. Courtney stands beside her with a hand over her mouth, clearly holding back a laugh. "You look like a dyke."

"Oh, funny that. You see, I am a dyke. you'd know wouldn't you? Have to be one to see one."

"Oh, don't be so childish." Bianca scoffs, biting the inside of her lip. "You really should get a stylist, it would do you some good."

"Oh fuck off, it's not like you care what I wear so much anyway. Whatever I wear say or do, you'll find something to make fun out of me." 

"you ruin all my fun. see you in chem, dyke." Bianca grunts, pushing past Adore with a discreet wink. once she's sure Bianca's out of sight, adore smiles and puts some music on through her headphones and goes to find her small group of friends for the first half of lunch. 

-

adore stuffs the remains of her food into her bag quickly, her headphones following. 

"where are you off to? to see the mystery girl again?" Brian teases, lifting his arm off of Trixie to pass adore the last of the joint. 

"yeah, and don't go telling other people about this, okay? she's not out and I don't want people asking questions." adore huffs, pulling her beanie back on. 

"oh don't worry, we wont say a word. just make sure you say hi to her from us." 

"like I'd do that, I'm not stupid. bye guys." adore smiles, sticking her tongue out at Brian. "oh, and Trixie, please don't let them contaminate you with weed, your voice wouldn't suit the croakiness." she giggles, waving goodbye before running off to the abandoned shed. it wasn't the hottest but the pair had done some work on the small space and it was a semi normal place for hook-ups/dates. she wasn't there yet, so adore sat on the only slightly rusting metal chair, pulling her phone out.