the one where Roy has a beard

Danny POV

what does it mean when the guy you are seeing has a beard? not facial hair but a fake girlfriend so that everyone doesn't find out you are gay. 

me and Roy have been together for a while, 10 months to be exact, and he has had his girlfriend for a year. it has been getting increasingly harder not to show affection to him in school. we sit together every lunch and we have been known to hold hands but that's not weird, considering that I had to pull it off that I do it with everyone. Roy's girlfriend knew we were together but she didn't care, she kept trying to force Roy into bed, to "turn him straight with her hot body", but Roy never gave in. I would always have to watch them kiss in public, hello kisses, goodbye kisses, I just ate a French frie kiss! 

fucking Courtney. I hate that bitch. she would always make sure that I was watching when she stuck her tongue down MY man's throat. they would walk down the hallways hand in hand, me trailing behind them like a lost puppy. I know how much Roy hated it and he knew how much I wanted to trample the tiny Aussie every time she would stick her hand in Roy's back pocket. I would growl when she did anything remotely intimate with him. roy would make it up to me later in the day though. 

*skip to Tuesday lunch*

"Roy, baby, look at how cute that photo of us is!" Courtney squeals, sitting on the opposite side of Roy. me on the right. I groan and stab my fork into the mystery meat that the cafeteria served. 

"wow, cute." Roy mumbles, not even looking at the phone, unamused. he looks to me and smiles. 

"how was chemistry Dan?" he asks, reaching for my hand under the table. he finds it and I squeeze, lacing our fingers together.

"boring as ever, Mr. Cook asked wh-" 

"cool story, anyway. Baby, I was thinking you could come over tonight, a little Netflix binge?" she asks, interrupting my conversation making me groan in annoyance, winking at him and biting down on her lip. I silently wished she bit too hard and drew blood just so that she could fuck off for a bit. 

"I cant. studying with Danny at his place tonight and for the rest of the week probably. these exams are going to be the death of me for sure." he squeezes ,y upper thigh and I smile, looking down. 

"I can join! I'm in desperate need of some study buddies!?" she asks, quickly glaring at me from behind Roy. I dig my finger into Roy's side and he flinches away from it. 

"Sorry Courtney. mum doesn't allow hoes into the threshold, says it brings bad spirits."i say bitterly. Roy stifles a laugh and I rub the spot where I hurt him. 

"ROY! are you just going to let him speak like that to me!?"Courtney was so offended and to be fair I loved it. I smiled innocently and put my head on his shoulder.  it was only the three of us, in a concealed area of the football field. me and Roy were trying to sneak off with Brian, but she had followed and insisted on joining. Courtney knew, but she refused to believe it. she refused to believe her Boyfriend of 2 months (at the time) was Gay. 

"he was just kidding, right Danny Boy?" he asks chuckling half heartedly. Brian had gotten a call a few seconds ago and excused himself, taking his bag with t=him. meaning he wouldn't be back, great. 

"yeah totally!" I say and laugh, kissing Roy's neck. Courtney huffs and pulls roy towards her and my head falls to the floor. 

"rude cunt" I mutter under my breath

"stop kissing my boyfriend. I told you it was over between you two. so that's why im joinging you tonight. whats your address Danny?" she huffs pulling Roy into a kiss, roy kindly declining by pulling back not even a second into it. he bumshuffles his way back to where he was sat and kisses my forehead, where a grass stain had decided to make an appearance. I smiled and turned to Courtney. 

"im not going to tell you that Court, you aren't coming tonight." I declare getting agitated. 

"yes I am. Im not letting you two fuck." she says and we both cringe. 

"we weren't going to. we are studying." 

"Roy, we both know that's not true and its not ok. you are cheating on me with him and that's wrong." Courtney was sounding more like Farrah more and more since she became her step sister. 

"well maybe it isn't cheating. maybe I just chose the wrong person at the wrong time. I am sick of you trying to hurt Danny every time you two are together. its not ok and its gotten on my last nerve. we are done."

"don't you think people will be curious as to why you broke up with me over your best friend!?" she looked like she was about to cry. I was honesty shocked by the fact Roy just did that. 

"no. everyone knows how close we are. if they ask ill tell them the truth, you were always being a cunt to him and I got sick of it. anyone that would believe your cry about me being in a relationship with Danny would just think you're crying wolf. you got popular because of me and Danny so they aren't going to believe you. not if you'll excuse me, I have to do something." Roy ends his rant and takes my hand and leads me away from the hysterical girl that lay crying into the grass.  

I follow behind Roy until we reach an unfamiliar place. it was rather excluded if I'm being honest so I welcomed it and grabbed hold of his hands kissing the back of his neck, sending shivers down his spine. 

"where are we?" I ask, sitting on Roy's lap, draping my arms over his neck. 

"I found this place yesterday, nobody knows about this as far as I know. it doesn't look too well kept, so I assumed that we could spend our lunches here." he smiles and pulled me into a kiss, slow and passionate. 

"I like it. but why did you break up with Courtney?" I ask leaning our foreheads together. 

"I was tired of having that fucking bitch around, making you mad all the time, making you always so jealous." he smiled fondly. "and I wanted to be with only you." he smiles and pulls me into another kiss. I push him down so that im hovering over him on the grass. 

"only you." I smile and laugh, going back into the kiss. 

I think im gunna do a part 2 to this,  but im not sure if I have enough of a plot to make it long enough... idk