New School

Welcome to my new story. Idea: A misinterpretation from something my friend said. Enjoy!

[3rd Person PoV]

Mitch was an ordinary guy. He was a Junior in high school and lived an ordinary life of a Canadian. Well, except for the fact that he was gay and had to move to New Jersey because of that. He had both of his parents still with a mother who loved and supported him, his older sister by one year who doesn't even seem to care about anyone but herself and her boyfriend, his younger brother who is in 5th grade and looks up to him in every way possible, and a father who has quote, unqoute disowned him for being different by being gay but did Mitch care? Nope, not one bit.

It was in September when they all moved to the beautiful state of New Jersey and Mitch was to be starting school the folowing Monday. He had already gotten his classes and chosen his 3 executive classes. Of course he had the normal Chemestry, AP Writers, Trigonometry, P.E, plus his chosen classes were Tech Ed, Guitar 1, and Chop Class. Mitch hoped that no one would find out about him being gay because it was the bullying and abuse that made them move. 

[Mitch's PoV]

"Hey fag! Get up you lazy piece of sh*t!" I heard my dad yell. I had to get up and go to my first day of school. I heard storming footsteps coming upstairs but stayed in my bed. My bedroom door flew open and there stood my father. 

"I thought I told you to get up and make me breakfast!" My dad screamed.

"Shut up old man. You'll wake up Connor." I groaned. My hair was grabbed roughly and I was picked up, making me let out a slight squeak of pain.

"What did you call me?" He asked.

"You heard me. I called you an old man." I spat at him. I felt some force hit my face and I knew I was going to my first day of school with a black eye. He dropped me and I got up, spitting into my garbage can and then going to my closet to get on some clothes. I threw on a white Minecraft shirt, blue jeans and grabbed my usual dog tag that my mom gave to me when I turned ten. I love her. If only she was here in th mornings though, things would be a whole lot easier and calm for me but she has to work. Even though we just moved here literally three days ago, she already has a job which is good but I wish she was here.

I walked downstairs to be greeted by my sister who gave me a death glare and my angry dad. I didn't look at them but went to the kitchen and grabbed a package of pop-tarts and my backpack. I slipped on my red and white converses. I grabbed my red and black checkered hoodie and left without saying another word. I had already explored around town and knew there was a small coffee shop on my way to school so I decided to stop there. 

There wasn't too long of a line but it was a few people, most in buiness suits for work. I was behind a man who didn't look too old but fairly young and from the back, well, you can say he had a sexy booty. He turned around and smiled. He had a slight shadowy beard growing and brown hair that stood up on its own, and a fairly big nose. He was only a couple inches taller than me but all in all looked really nice.

"Hey, I'm Jerome." He said, holding out his hand.

"I'm Mitch." I replied, shaking his hand.

"I haven't seen you around here before." He said.

"Yeah, that's because I just moved here a few days ago." I replied.

"Oh ok. What do you like?" He asked. I think I knew what he was going to do.

"Oh no no. It's fine. I can pay for my own if that is what you were thinking." I said. 

"Alright. I know it's nice to help someone everyday whether it's buying them something or lending money or some act of kindness. I need my coffee in the morning or else I wouldn't be able to handle all my students." He said.