8

"We have to split up!" Shu yelled, looking at the hordes of zombies Jin had created.

"OH SHIT!" Hartes screamed, batting one's hand away from his face. "WERE GONNA DIE!"

Phi stood calmly among the dead. Most of them didn't even bother to attack him. The ones that did were at his feet. "But isn't that how people die in horror movies?"

"Did you say something?" Shu snapped. "Sorry, I thought I heard bullshit."

"In here!" Suoh pulled open a door. "We need to hurry!"

They rushed into the WBBA, slamming the door.

"Not gonna hold for long," the crimson-eyed albino warned, watching it bulge inward. "And what's with you geniuses deciding to sneak into Jin's house at three in the morning? Yeah, so smart, you two."

Hartes and Suoh looked away innocently. The other albino ignored them entirely.

Phi had nothing to do with it. He'd been listening to music in his room, judging from the loud Queens and his-surprisingly-good singing along with it. When the zombies started banging on their doors, the long-haired bastard was the one to kill the first few and gave Shu enough time to get out of the apartment.

"I just wanted to pull a few pranks!" Hartes whined. "It's not our fault! Jin just freaked out a little!"

"Not my fault either," Souh hissed, throwing his weight against the door. Another shove from the zombies, and he was promptly tossed back. "Shit!"

"Split up!" Shu yelled. "They're almost in!"

He grabbed the Salamader Blader and dragged him farther into the building. "Take Hartes!" Shu didn't bother waiting for a response before a knife flicked into his left hand and he ran in.

From the hiding spot in the closet, he and Suoh could hear the door explode inwards and the thumps of zombies pouring in. Lazy humming reached his ears next, and then Shu wanted to start screaming. Phi hadn't bothered to hide at all!

Yeah, maybe that was a good thing. Shu wouldn't even have to defeat him, he'd just have to wait for him to die.

"Get him!" they growled. Jin was probably at home, fast asleep again. Little prick.

"Go away," the distinct voice of Phi yawned. Shu could picture him tipping his chin up and the red-and-blue eyes staring coldly down at them. "Some of us have a life. Oh, wait, you wouldn't know that, would you, brainless? You're dead."

He facepalmed. Why, just why did he even bother to make that many puns in the last three sentences. That shouldn't even be legal.

"Never!" one zombie shrieked. "Make him suffer!"

Him. So Phi had dropped Hartes off somewhere. Considering how badly he wanted to crush Hartes, it should have been expected. But Hartes was the tank. He could literally sustain the most pain before screaming- they had actually tested it when the Hades Blader was drunk- so it wasn't exactly a strategic move.

"Then I guess I'll have to force you away," Phi sighed.

"With what? Your hair?"

Shu decided there and then that people without brains could roast Phi better than people with brains.

"With the power of Queen!"

"Oh fuck." Suoh and Shu curled up and clapped their hands over their ears, just before Phi turned on his phone and unleashed his playlist.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

"BEGONE THOT!" Phi bellowed loud enough for Shu to hear. Apparently, all albinos were immune to the effects of obnoxiously loud music. "DON'T MAKE ME BRING OUT MY EMO SIDE!"