Prologue

First, I want to say, Thank you for choosing my story to read. Second, this story was based off of  's story. Please support him. This story will contain cursing, dirty jokes, and many immature things. There is input on what you want to happen. If you read this story and like it, consider giving a vote and tagging a couple people here. From one beginning writer, please???

Okay, I've wasted your time long enough. Let's begin!

Shu Kurenai yawned, moving slowly through this familiar dark hallway. He'd stayed here for years, and no matter how far away he went- be it merging with Spryzen, leaving to the other side of the world, or even leading a club of his own- he always seemed to come back here. This small town next to the ocean, surviving on tourism and the blading community.

More importantly, his home.

Shu hadn't returned in a year and a half, and he could feel the changes he had been through, not counting the new strength in his body. He knew this empty hallway by heart, the roughness of the black and red carpeting, the slightly bumpy grey walls, the brown doorframes and the brass plating beside them.

Number 256. As fast as that, he went from the fifth strongest beyblader in the world to a simple number. Just a little apartment his parents left for him when they were out on trips all over the world- which was to say, often. Shu doubted they knew he had left for America the past year. Even so, the familiarity of this cold building made him smile. After the chaos of New York, this peace and quiet was a welcome change.

The smooth door handle cooled his burning hands. He knew his body had always been abnormally warm, going as far as to stand in snow with shorts. But something seemed off.

He shook that off. After the long flight, all Shu wanted was some sleep and then maybe some of Chiharu Aoi's beybread.

The door opened.

Again, don't forget to vote! I promise to update soon~