Sometimes they would exchange side glances but be too afraid of looking for too long. Minutes passed as they were both deep in thought, gathering themselves and watching the flames-then Cas spoke.

"Dean. Can we try something?"

"Sure...what?" Dean said without thinking.

"I've know you have and still do experience said something and I'm not particularly experienced in the matter"

"Matter?" he turned to Castiel.

"I was hoping to find out how you know you're in...love"

"Hahahaha...you have got to be kidding right? Love. Not women, sex, booze, human qualities or your normal weirdness...but love? I think you've come to the wrong man"

"I'm highly doubting it" Cas smiled, putting his drink down.

"Why's that then?"

"Sam. And previous partners...your family"

"Which type of love then? There's two types, family and husband-wife scenario type love"

"The one where you have intercourse. I mean...I know love as in I love Gabriel and Sam...I want to protect them but..."

Why didn't he mention me? Dean thought.

"Who is it then?"

"Who's who?"

"You're not asking this out of the curiosity of your normal self, are you?"

"I have a feeling it's not the same emotion I portray towards Sam as I to...to you" he cowardly said making Dean burst out laughing momentarily.

"Me?"

"Yes. It's always been you" Cas pushed Deans back onto the couch seat and put one leg either side of Deans waist.

"I'm sure those drinks are having way too much of an effect on you now" he said in a nervous tone, even though Cas' dominance turned him on.

"I'm perfectly aware of what I'm doing" Cas leant in a little closer, seductively taking his trenchcoat and blazer off, shoving them on the floor leaving his messy untucked shirt and tie.

"Cas, why are you-" Dean couldn't deny he was getting hard but refused to give in to Cas.

"Shh...i want to take advantage of not being around Sam tonight" he pulled off his tie and left his shirt undone for Dean to see his toned body.

"Hnngg" Dean breathed in an inhuman sound "I-I am...I-I" his breath hitched when Cas' careful fingers slowly stripped away at his jacket.

"I've wanted you so long Dean" Cas shuffled back a little bit letting Dean sit up then took his shirt off. Deans hands wandered around the Angels waist, taking in every aspect of the body.

Once their bodies were as close as possible, hot skin against the others, Cas leant into the mans lips carefully, caressing his cheeks. Once they were connected a spark was lit.

Although each other had a hint of whiskey, it was a familiar and nice sensation to add into their passionate kiss.

They nibbled at each others lips, sucking lightly and moving in perfect sync, noses lightly brushing before it got more heated. Dean tilted his head, allowing him to open their mouths and allow their tongues to get deeper, moans escaped from the back of their throats.

As they began breathing heavier through their noses, Dean scrunched Cas' hair producing a grunt as they rocked slightly, bodies fighting against the others.

After a couple of minutes, they both reluctantly drew away.

"Fuck Cas, who knew you were that good a kisser?" Dean continued to cling to Castiels body, resting his head against his and brushing their noses together.

"Dean, if this evening is going anywhere..."

The hunter smiled, relieved and excited, pulling down Cas to the couch seat again and lightly ground his hips upward "I thought you'd never ask"

...the sexy times...

-morning-

Deans arms were wrapped around another's body-the dust of the morning was visible around the cabin from the dawn light. The hunter squinted until everything was in focus, he looked down to his chest, seeing a familiar tuft of sex-hair and the breathing he knew too well.

"Cas?" he reluctantly asked in a hushed tone, not wanting to wake Cas if the angel is sleeping.

"Hmm...Dean?" Cas spoke softly, his gravelly voice left behind somewhat, but still deep. He moved his entire body up and over Deans, bringing the thin blanket over the top and resting his head next to the hunters.

"Are we going to talk about last night, then?" he looked Castiel dead in the eyes.

"Was it a mistake?" Cas frowned, blushing slightly.

"Yes. It was a beautiful mistake and I'm glad I made it" Dean brought his hand up to stroke Cas' cheek.

"Really?" once their eyes met, they both beamed, eyes showing all the happiness. Dean leant in and nuzzled his nose with the Angels and his hand around his waist.

They laughed a little before gently bringing their lips together, pecking kisses around the others face.

Slowly, Cas brought his hand up and as he leant into kiss Dean he hit his face with a pillow.

"Cas!" Dean pushed him away, rolling and falling onto the floor.

"What you gonna do about it?" Cas grinned over the edge of the couch, looking down at Dean.

"I'm too tired to fight back. And I'm naked" Dean pulled himself up back under the blankets with Cas.

"We should probably call Sam" Castiel mumbled.

"Yep alright. We should probably get clothed up too" Dean grabbed his pants and shirt from the floor, pulling them on from under the cover.

"I'm still confused as what broke down the car, turned the lights out and shut off the signal" Cas pulled his hands above and behind his head.

"I don't care now. You look so sexy like that, just saying"

"Like what?" Cas opened his eyes and glanced to a clothed Dean beside him.

"You all hot and little sweat shimmering on your body, looking all rough with hair poking out and ruffled, every part of you I love. And your lack of understanding of human emotions and stuff like. You're beautiful in every single way"

"Thanks" Cas blushed, nervously laughing "Y-Your soul is the purest and most beautiful I've ever seen. And your eyes-could be the greenest green ever...a true masterpiece creation and trait of yours"

"Let's stop exchanging the soppy comments and get home. I'll call Sam you get ready"

"Sounds good, Dean" Cas got his shirt back on.

"And urm Cas...what you said last night"

"What abou-"

"Do you really love me?"

"Yes"

"Good" he smirked before going outside and leaving a happy Castiel sitting there.

"Thanks Gabriel" Cas turned to the corner of the room.

"Anytime" Gabriel snapped his fingers and disappeared.