Dr. Saltzman nods, "Well, thanks for getting here so quickly. I appreciate it."

"Any time. You're you'll always my headmaster." MG looks back at Iris. "I'll see you with the crew tonight?"

Iris beams, "Tell Theo I'm totally gonna kick his butt in volleyball." She chimes. MG chuckles, nodding as he walks out the door.

As the door shuts, the mystery girl from before looks at Dr. Saltzman. "So, uh, why aren't you headmaster of that other school anymore?"

"It's a long story." Dr. Saltzman chuckles. Iris frowns, knowing if she had gone for student council, and won, she would've voted for Dr. Saltzman to stay.

Iris turns to look at the strange girl. "Hey, I, uh know we briefly met." She hums. The mystery girl tilts her head. "You came to my school for...a boy?"

Mystery girl nods. "Yeah. I'm Hope. Hope Marshall." She holds out her hand towards the blond.

"Iris McKnight." Iris reaches her hand towards the girl, shaking is lightly.

Hope and Alaric have a small moment including Alaric recommending the Salvatore school to the mystery girl. Dr. Saltzman sighs as Hope leaves, looking back at Iris. "Sit down," Iris does so willingly, peering up at the former head master. "I got a call from Bonnie this morning. She said she found some information on your coven."

Iris's eyes widen. In reality, she didn't know if she wanted to know. She has tried so hard to keep herself so happy and okay, that she's worried if she hears the truth she's going to shatter. Dr. Saltzman turns a paper her way, and she looks over the sheet. The Sanguis Coven was a coven that worshiped black magic. The first born males being followed by their female siblings, and when the time would come, a woman would bear a child, the first born female. The first born female would have the personality, the build, and the features of a god. The strength of a werewolf. The powers of a witch. The agility of a vampire.

They would become the new leader of the Sanguis Coven. The darkness of the coven consumed by the witches power. The prophecy of soulmates, told by Plato, would lead the new leader to their other half, whom would be another witch from a powerful coven. The two would create the strongest bond between the two covens.

"What does that all mean?" Iris asks, looking up at Dr. Saltzman.

Alaric fiddles with his pen. "You were an only child, correct?" She nods slowly. He sighs, leaning back slowly. "I'm so over coven curses."

Iris fiddles with the paper, all which Alaric had scribbled with messy hand writing. "This...soulmate prophecy, how does the leader know?" She asks him.

Alaric grunts with a sigh, looking at more papers he has scrambled along his desk. He looks at a sheet covered in different colored pens. "Bonnie said it's their first touch. The two witches will feel a shock through their bodies, even creating a physical reaction." He says, placing the paper down. "Has anyone electrocuted you lately?"

Iris shakes her head. "Sorry, no. But I also don't attempt to touch people." She says. "Thank you, Dr. Saltzman. I'm glad to know more." She hums.

"Yeah, well, we need to go get ready for this happy little troll we have."