Epilogue

Deanna's Pov

I am so blessed to have the best and wonderful wife and the most loving and caring children our baby triplets time travels so fast ang bilis lumaki ng mga bata they even start to fall inlove but unfortunately Jade and JD get hurt but its fine we always get their back mhmh someone hug my back I just close my eyes to feel her warmth I automatically face her she's smiling I just kissed her forehead " Hey you look bothered hubby? "

she sweetly asked I just smiled. No i'm not wifey i'm just thinking what have i've done to deserve all of this I mean you as my better half and our three cute babies I replied she just laugh a little bit and hug me. "

Coz you're beautiful I creased my forehead she just smiled you're beautiful inside and out hubby thats why " she cheerfully said it made me blushed and of course my heart beats faster than the usual yeah we get married and built our family but her effect to me whatever she makes that sweet lines makes my heart crazy hehe kilig na kilig at hulog na hulog parin ako 😍 "

Yieh yung reaction ng Bb ko pang teenager " she's now teasing me 😅 I just hug her tightly para naman hindi nya makita na mukha na akong kamatis hehehe "

Bb i'm worried at JD but i'm more worried with Jade " ramdam ko ang pag-aalala ng asawa ko tumitig lang ako sa kanya. Do you trust them? she just nodded in response, Our children choose to love wifey if we choose love, we also choose to be hurt and they must know how to handle it they are not small kid anymore. Pinalaki natin silang maging matatag wifey kaya wag kang mag-alala kahit anong pagdadaanan nila I sure malalagpasan nila nandito lang tayong dalawa para gabayan sila huminga lang sya ng malalim. "

Hubby what if Yan won't come home? Our daughter slowly destroying herself, hindi ko kakayanin kung may masamang mangyari sa kanya "

she's being emotional naluluha na ang asawa ko. Don't think too much wifey trust Jade she knows what to do lets give her time and space to think she'll be fine wifey I know she will be back to her old self for now we should let her tumango lang ang asawa ko I just kissed her eyes and wipe her tears she just smiled kahit pilit I understand her anak namin ang pinag-uusapan ako din nasasaktan sa nakikita ko but I must be strong for my family ayaw kong makita ako ng asawa kong mahina ako sa ganitong sitwasyon kumalma naman sya "

Bb thank you so much for being the best Dada sa mga anak natin and of course the best hubby for me " she sweetly smiled kanina nagdadrama lang tong asawa ko kanina ngayon naman nagpapakilig bipolar po talaga sya 😂 pero mahal na mahal ko yan sobra. Ako nga dapat ang magpasalamat wifey eh binigyan ako ni Lord ng pinakamabait at pinakamagandang asawa at sobrang gandang lahi hinampas nya ako agad sa huling sinabi ko saka nya ako inirapan ganyan talaga sya hahaha "

alam mo Deanna Wong okay na sana eh ang seryoso ko pa namang nakikinig tapos may kalokohan din pala pero syempre I'm proud kaya ka nya nainlove dahil sa ganda kong toh sabay flip nya ng hair nya tumawa nalang ako, saka kitang kita ang ebidensya tatlong anak mong pang-artistahin ang look kaya nga habulin sa school yung mga yun "

puro tawa lang ako sa kanya. Oo na wife hindi lang pala ako ang mahangin ikaw din HAHA she just rolled her eyes and pinched my cheek

" But seriously hubby thank you so much and I love you the most, thank you for being my partner in crime, my travel buddy, my enemy hahaha, my bestfriend and my lover the moment I realized how much I love and inlove with you that was the moment I told to myself that you're the one I want to spend the rest of my life. I love you so much my 2nd Lt. Deanna Wong "

she kissed my lips passionately and hugged me tighter I just smiled after our kissed.

W-wifey I just want you know that I love you so much, you and our children is my life, I can't live without you guys in my life. I admit i've hurt you a lot of times specially noong nasa work pa ako hindi ko maalis ang pag-aalala sayo at nasaktan kita ng sobra noong gusto mo ng magkaroon tayo ng anak i'm really sorry wifey ngumiti lang ang asawa ko. I was so blessed and lucky to have the best wife mhmh bonus na yung ganda😊  and three cute babies I couldn't asked for more. I love you and our triplets the most, you guys is my life. I can't live without you Bb.

You're my first love, my greatest love but sometimes my heartbreak hehehe, you are the love of my life. In your arms is my safe haven, whatever it takes whatever happens Dra. Jessica Galanza Wong You're my Home,

indeed Love will always find its way home and I found my home to you.

We will never let anyone destroy the home we built,

there's no home if there's no YOU AND I or US till the end my love. I'll always find my way to you coz,

You're My Home.

A/N
* Goodevening guys 😊 I hope you're not sad anymore😊 Thank you so much for supporting the story. I love you all❤ Godbless us 😇 till next time😘