LVI

Jema's Pov

Tulog na tulog padin yung asawa ko, maaga na akong bumangon dahil plano naming pagswimming ngayon dahil sa pagod at puyat hindi na din namin magawang nagsuot ng damit kahit sobrang lamig na dito sa room namin. Tumalikod yung Bb ko at nakita ko ang ilang kalmot sa likod nya sorry Bb I whispered alam ko kagagawan ko yun kagabi baka nakuha nya yun sa diin ng hawak ko. Bumangon na ako para gawin ang morning rituals ko. Hirap ako maglakad nakakaramdam ako ng hapdi sa maselang parte ng katawan ko. Gusto ko muna sa bathtub ang sarap kasi ng magbabad sa tubig. Ahm! Can I join my wife? in her seductive voice Its Deanna smiling damn! Again??! She's naked too. Wala na talagang hiya-hiya napapalunok nalang ako. Sure Baby come here and join me I said she immediately move closer to me damn! She's back hugging me. I can feel her body she's putting some body soap to me and gently massaging my whole body shit! I can feel she's slightly touching my core damn! Deanna!!!I bit my lower lip. What the f*ck I'm turning on again!! What are you doing to me Deanna!!! She turned me around now i'm facing her shit she's staring at me I can sense she's looking at my breast I cover it with my hands and look down but she protested she held my hand and look in my eyes oh!! That eyes of her that can melt my heart. She started to kiss my lips and her hand travelling again to my body I just encirled my hand to her neck without cutting our kisses we walked towards our bed but i'm the boss today im on top at first she protested coz Deanna always want that she is in control but not this time baby I smiled naughtily. If you're my first in everything I think I can get that too I smiled. You're unbelievable she said I just giggled alam ko nahihiya sya na ako ang gagawa haha😅 Hey Bb are you ready I asked she just nodded and please Bb don't ever move I got you I smiled I can see different emotions in her face so cute Bb😍 I started to kiss her lips slowly she's closing her eyes and giving her wet kisses just slow movement damn! You're torturing me baby she shout haha sorry Bb but I'm your boss! Just like she's doing to me my hands travelling all over her body I intently touching her core she's moaning Oh! Baby moan more I ask!!! I kissed her neck down to her collar bone and playing with her breast she moan softly i'm licking the other one she want to change our position but I pushed her not today Bb let me do the thing for you. I moved to her other breast slowly licking and sucking she's holding my back slightly rubbing it. I go down to her abs giving her wet kisses while licking my tongue damn! Deanna!!! This is made just for me no girl can touch this except your wife!!! I'm kissing her thigh and playing with my Bb's core she's moaning so loud Oh shit!! I licked my tongue up and down she's shouting!!! OH!!! F*ck!!! Baby!!!! She's gripping my other hand and I just continue what im doing I inserted my finger she almost sit down haha and lay down again damn Deanna!!! You're wet baby and I like it!!! Still licking her with my tongue and In and out of my finger Aahhhh!!! Mhmhmhmh!!! Baby faster please!!!! Then beg for it!!! but I make it more slower😅 What the f*ck baby!!!! Make it fast please!!! she screamed and wish granted baby I make it fast. Shit!!!!! Wife i'm cumming!!!!!! Ahhhh!!!! Mhmhmhm!!!! then cum for my name Lt. Wong!!! Don't stop!!! Faster Baby!!!!!! Ahhhhh Jema!!!! F*ck!!!! and finally she's done I sucked all of it damn!!! Its my first time to taste it!!! I immediately kissed my Baby's lips knowing Deanna Wong!!! She responded in my kisses she's on top again she's in between of my legs I can feel her core touches to mine!!! Damn!!! She's still wet she's kissing my neck I can feel her pushing her hips up and down I do the same thing my core touching hers to oh!! Its damn!! Good im biting my lips she's pushing hard damn!!! I'm loving what she's doing she's holding even my thigh so that our core touches more!!! I'm moaning over and over Oh baby more please!!!! She moved more closer and more strength she's really pushing hard up and down I'm wet too we're sweating so hard we're just kissing Baby I think I'm cumming I whispered she goes down and start licking my core Damn!!! Baby!!!! Aahhhhhh!!!!! B insert please I beg!!! She immediately insert her finger and continue licking my clit Baby!!!! Fasssssttteeeeeerrr!!!!! AHHHHH!!!! F*ck!!!! Deanna Wong!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!! Mhhhhhhh!!!! Baby now Eat me!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!! SHIT!!!!!! Oh baby I will always want your milk she laughed!!! Really baby am I that delicious? I giggled she just hug me tight and kiss my forehead and we sleep Geez!!!! I'm too tired.