D🍆ck You Down 😋

That pussy got some power
Lickin' on her, go to kissin' on her
For a long, long, long time
I wanna go another round with you, baby
Only if you don't mind
Had you on the four wheeler
You was excited, nibble on you, Tyson
Smackin' on it while I grip it from the back
Actin' like you don't like it
I go hard in the bed
I be pullin' on her hair
Diamonds glistenin' all up in your face
Now stick that ass in the air...

Dick you down, dick you down
Every time you call
Pick you up, bring you 'round
I'ma beat it up, he don't do you
Like I do, ooohhh

Kevin Gates x D U Down

October 9, 2018Genesis

October 9, 2018
Genesis

I watched her stare at me like she wanted to jump on my ass. She looked surprised and slightly nervous.
Just the way I liked it.

"Get in." She gave me another confused look and I was about to stop everything until I noticed that there was passion in her eyes and she did her best to look as sexy as she could for me.

One day she is going to realize that she doesn't have to do all that extra stuff for me. All I want is for her to be herself. That is all I need.

When she closed the shower door behind her I grabbed two brand new loofahs and some body wash. I went searching in my cabinets looking for the box of condoms I knew I kept stashed in here for the just in case purposes.

"I need something to wash myself with." Gypsi said.

"I told you that." I said seductively while sliding open the door and revealing her wet naked body. I bit my lip to keep myself from grabbing her and pushing her back up against the wall and just having my way with her.

I stepped into the shower with her not paying too much attention to how tense she became. I sat the box of condoms on the tub. I placed one of the loofahs on the rag rack and used the hot water to soak the other one that remained in my hand.

"Get back under the water." I told her smirking. She winked back at me and slid back under the hot water getting turned on by the way I was staring at her.

Her body glistened in the heat. I applied body wash to the loofah and got it nice and soaped up.

"Where's mine?" She asked innocently as I took steps towards her. I got as close to her as I could turning to the side so she wouldn't feel my erection.