Gypsi & Genesis 2 (Pt.2)

Laying with my back to the ground,
Looking at the ceiling like
I remember how we did it,
Tell me when to wrap 'em around you,
I'll be in my signal for love..
With my legs throwing up the Peace Sign..

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT⚠️

Previously on Pt. 1..

....I began nibbling on her neck as she placed her hands onto my shoulders.

"Ba-baby..." she moaned as I continued to suck on her neck, marking my territory. I began to feel on her body, admiring every curve, going down to her pearl. When I made it to her treasure, I placed two fingers inside, fingering her in a "come here" motion. She was so fucking tight and slippery wet, that shit had me gone.

"Tell me whatchu want mamas." I said looking up at her as her eyes rolled back from the pleasure I was giving her.

"I want...oh fuck baby...I want you... t-to—

"You want me to do what baby?"

She began to moan like crazy before wining her hips to the rhythm of my fingers.

"Hmm? Whatchu want babygirl?" I said, kissing her as I kept finger fucking her.

"I want you to—oh shit!" She moaned as she began to scratch at my shoulders.

"You gotta tell me whatcha want baby."

"Oh fuck, mmm, I want you to fuck me daddy." She said moaning, as she closed her eyes. I kissed along her lips, then her titties, down to her belly, making my way down to her love box. I looked up at her as she bit her lip down at me with pleading eyes.

"Your wish is my command."

——————————————————————
Genesis

I began to tease her a bit, licking and kissing on her thighs, before sending a long lick to her bottom lips, causing her to moan as I smirked. She smacked her lips as soon as I went back to her thighs. I continued to tease her until she pulled me by my hair to look up at her.

"What's wrong mamas?" I asked, smirking at her as she rolled her eyes.

"You taking too long." She said before sucking on her fingers, taking them out, and placing them inside of her cookie jar. I smacked my lips, and took them out but not before placing them in my mouth, tasting her sweet nectar. She tasted as sweet as she looks.