Miss Independent💅🏾

Ooh, it's something about—
Just something about the way she move,
And I can't figure it out...
It's something about her,
Said, ooh, it's something about
The kind of woman that want you but don't need you,
Hey, I can't figure it out
It's something about her...

Cause she walk like a boss,
Talk like a boss,
Manicured nails to set the pedicure off...
She's fly effortlessly,
And she move like a boss,
Do what a boss
Do, she got me thinking about getting involved
That's the kinda girl I need,

She got her own thing,
That's why I love her,
Miss independent,
Won't you come and spend a little time?
She got her own thing,
That's why I love her;
Miss independent...
Ooh, the way you shine
Miss independent..

—NE-YO x Miss Independent

Genesis
The same night...
I stared up at her as she smiled down at me in shock. I meant every word that I said and I wasn't going back on my word. I love this girl with every breath in me and ain't shit can change that. Gypsi is all me. All mine. Forever.

"Genesis, baby you for real?" She asked, finally breaking the silence as I got Kairi out of the tub.

"Of course I'm for real. You my woman, and you the only woman I need. I wouldn't play witchu not no shit like this. This is real mamas." I said, drying Kairi off and putting her night clothes on for bed.

Kairi continued to play and ignore the both of us as we just smiled crazily at each other.

"I—I don't even know what to say like...baby. Baby, I've never had someone feel this way about me and to feel this way about you after all the pain I've been through, I now know what actual love feels like. I now know the meaning of a good man, which is you. You're everything I never knew I needed and I'm so happy to have met you when I did because honestly, I don't know where I'd be at this point. You came into my life and you knocked me off my feet seriously, I cannot see myself without you and how you treat Kairi, that's just the cherry on top. You are exactly the man that my papa always destined for me to be with and you are most definitely like the man my father was. I'm truly happy to be with you and I'm really, really grateful of the good communication and bond that we share. I love the building of foundation that's becoming of us and I can't wait to see what the future holds with you."

I couldn't even lie man, her saying that to me really did something to me. I had to keep myself cool cause she really got me in my feelings.

Wow man. This woman, this woman. She's something else for sure.