One☝🏾

Let me start by sayin' that you're the one,
'Cause this the first time I felt like this player's done,
You're the only number that I dial, (fuck them other chicks)
You're the only sex I'm gettin' now, (ain't that a trip?)
But it don't matter, ('cause we're winning)
And it don't matter, (but then I get it)
'Cause you're the only one...

I'mma be good with just one girl,
One girl,
That's all I need,
I'mma be straight with just one crib, and two whips,
'Cause I'm grown now, so all I need,
Is one ghetto girl to make my babies with,
One ghetto girl, I'm shakin' all of my chicks,
That's why I'm down on one knee, with one ring,
Baby all I need is one...

Ain't nothing gonna stop me from lovin' you,
And wifin' you,
Spendin' all my life with you,
Baby,
I'm so committed,
This one on one I'm with it,
It's so damn good,
All the sex you want without no hat, (imagine that)
Got a real nigga thats gon' have your back, (imagine that)
That's just the way it is,
And that's just how it's gon' go,
And you gon' be that one...

Tyrese x One

October 3, 2018Genesis

October 3, 2018
Genesis

Today was the day that we were finally leaving the hotel. It was also the day that I surprised Gypsi again, to show her that I'm 100% in on this relationship. I'm in love and I can't fight that, hell I don't even wanna fight that feeling.

"Baby you ready?" She asked from the bathroom as she packed up all of our necessities.

"Yeah babygirl. But are YOU ready?" I smiled at her as she made her way into her room, placing her bag into my suitcase.

"Ready for what baby?" She raised her eyebrows as I smirked, rubbing my hands together in excitement.

"You'll see when we leave." I grabbed our bags as she nodded and put her sunglasses on, grabbing her purse as we made our way to the lobby.

When we got to the lobby, I told Gypsi that she could check us out as I went to put our bags in the car. Afterwards, I called Shooter to see if he finished with the surprise.

"Wassup cuz?"

"Aye nigga, you finished with G surprise?" I asked, watching to make sure she wasn't listening to the conversion.

"Yeah nigga, I had it set up at the place. It's in the front driveway."

"Aight, thanks nigga."

"Fa sho cuz. One." I hung up, seeing her come out to the car as I smiled up at her.

"Who was that babe?" She asked as I tried my best to not ruin the surprise. I was just so excited because I'd been planning this surprise for awhile now.