Gypsi

April 14, 2018

April 14, 2018

I had just got off of work, the time was exactly 8:30pm. I had worked a 14hr shift, and was tired as hell. Being single and independent may have seemed "all that & a bag of chips" to me, but once I opened my store, shit began to get hectic and I had to deal with people and their bullshit, lame ass excuses, other women who were trying to compete with my shop, all of it's just been too much for me to handle. At times I just really be wishing for a man so he could help me with all of this shit. Lately though, I got tea from TheShadeRoom that there has been some rumors going around about me and my shop...something about me not paying my employees and shit like that. Now me, my employees, and all of my customers should know by now that that's complete bullshit. I pay them extremely well, & if any one of them had said otherwise, one of them hoes will be getting fired. I do not condone any bullshit lies about MY shop which took me YEARS and HARD WORK to finally achieve, so after I go home, take my shower, feed my face, and work on my schedule for next week, there WILL be a meeting set. I don't have time for this foolishness, and these heffas are trying to fuck with my money, and everybody knows that I don't play with my money.  Hopefully I don't have to fire nobody.

Two hours later...

As soon as I finished my schedule, I grabbed my phone and set a conference call to all of my employees. I was not about to let none of these chicken heads ruin my shop's number one spot on "Top 5 Fashion Boutiques You Need To Shop" Not about to happen today, tomorrow, or ever.

"Hello?"

"Boss what's wrong?"

"What's up GG, I know something's up cause you never really call us this late.."

"GG, why are you calling us this late at night? did somebody break in the store?"

"Yeah, you usually call when it's something gone wrong or when we need more inventory.."

"No, ain't nobody stupid enough to break into my shop, and nothing's wrong but somebody might be getting the boot."

"Wait, who? what happened?"

"I didn't do anything GG, I promise.."

"I don't even know what's going on right now to be honest..."

"If this is about the robbery last month, I had nothing to do with it GG."

"Wait...what robbery? ain't nobody tell me nothing about no robbery. I'm gonna need somebody to tell me what happened before I really fire all of yall. Right now."

"Wellllll see...what had happened was...I-"

"Kamille if you don't hurry up and tell me what happened you're gonna be out of a job!"  I was starting to get pissed off. They like playing with me, but today ain't the day for this bullshit.