Chapter 3 • Fuck You Thought!

• Adonis •

I can't believe Jovonnie really thought I was this easy I mean damn i know I suck dick good and agreed to sucking his dick but I'm not finna give up this booty that easily even tho this mf is fine asf! "Umm no sir sorry I can't do that" "shorty stop playing this my first time doing this and I'm really tryna beat yo shit in" he says slapping his dick in his hand. So I decide to get up off my knees cause I wasn't with the shits and I wasn't going for it, for one because I was a virgin and was saving it for my future baby daddy tf. Ik it might surprise y'all how out going I am and may seem like a lil hoe but really I'm not, these niggas be coming to me Shihh.

"Nigga no I'm not letting you fuck me are you crazy" I said while laughing and looking at him crazy "I mean since you gave me the throat I just thought I was gone be able to see what yo shit was hittin on cause you the only nigga I done ever did this shit with and you be going crazy on my shit shawty that's all" he said while rubbing his beard and licking his lips. "Nah Jovonnie for one you straight and 2 I ain't letting just any nigga fuck me you gots to be my nigga to be doing all that." "Well shawty I don't know if I can be all that for you right now, my peoples most definitely wouldn't go for that shit shawt and you know it" he said shaking his head "and that is exactly why" I said while laughing "but it's okay I'm bout to go tho cause I got some shit to do but I'll see you later" I said lying like fuck I ain't go shit to do me and this nigga just ain't got shit else to talk about "well ight shawty hit you later though let me know if you need some gas" he said while standing up and putting his clothes back on while I put my shirt back on and grab my stuff I brought with me.

"But let me walk you out though I ain't gone let you walk out though" he said getting up off his bed "mmk bet" we both turned towards the door and he walked me out through the house and down the stairs all I seen was niggas galore starting at me while we was walking through the living room "damn fuck y'all niggas starring fo damn, i know y'all some shit better else to do fuck niggas" "my B my G" one dude said putting his hands up like he was surrendering or some shit.

Once we hit the front door walking outside Jovonnie walked me all the way to the car and out the corner of my eye all I could see was him staring my ass tf downnnn. Once we had reached my car I hoped in that hoe "well ight shorty hit me later when you need some ight? And I gotchu" he said leaning in my car looking me dead in my face "okay...I will talk to you later" I said sounding a little awkward. He got off from my car and walked back to his porch and into his house as I drove off. "Mann niggas" is all I had to say because wow before I had gave this nigga head he was not on my top like this before.

After me getting home from Jovonnie house I didn't see my dad car in the drive way which I thought was strange. After getting out the car and unlocking the door to go inside the house I noticed that all the lights where off except the kitchen light. Walking into the kitchen "wtf is going on" I said to my self having a weird feeling before then seeing a note sitting on the counter • went out might be in a little later than usual love you big head be safe! • I read then a breath of relief left my body that I forgot I was holding. This nigga I swear I was hoping this man was gone have some food for me when I got home like now I'm home hungry asf. But then it hit me "Oop let me call this fuck ass nigga JD" tehehe after whipping out my handy dandy cellular device I called this nigga JD.

JD: "wassup donis" "hey JD you think you can do me a favor pleaseee" i said sounding like I was sad :) " wassup what you need baby" I scrunched up my face after I heard him say baby "oh uhn uhh nvm I'm good" I said before hanging up "ughh niggas man I swear but it's okay though" I scrolled through my contacts and stopped at JD Bestfriend Brandon after dialing up Brandon number I talked to his fine deadhead ass and he agreed to bringing me some food which was some Zaxby's :). If you know me you know I'm a sucker for some damn Zaxby's chileee!