Proluge

•Adonis•
I woke up around 6 this morning getting my self ready for school, after finishing up I headed down stairs to see a note on the table "headed out to work, left you a couple of dollars on the counter" I read out loud to myself "welp thanks dad" I say again out loud before taking the money and grabbing my car keys. I decided to call up my Bestfriend Imani to see if she was going to school today while getting inside my car and heading to Starbucks  "hey Imani you going to school today girl" "duhhh bitch, didn't you hear about the fight going on today between Eli and Quinton?" She said yelling through the phone like always. "Girl no I don't be worried about them boys they always fighting over some dumb shit, but anyways what you want me to get you from Starbucks?"

I asked already knowing she was going to be mad if I didn't get here nothing "oh shit Bestfriend I love you, but um get me a strawberry Frappuccino if you don't mind" she said while I was pulling into the drive thru "ight well I'll talk to you when I get to school" I say pulling up to order my food "ight later bestie boo" she said before hanging up.  After getting our stuff from Starbucks then finally arriving at school i had saw JD and the other niggas from the football team, uhhh I swear they get on my last nerves.

"aye Adonis when you gone let me fuck" He asked walking up on me like I won't hit his ass, I swear you give niggas a little satisfaction and then they just want it all. "JD go on somewhere I don't have time for your shenanigans, okay" I know I might seem mean but this boy is annoying. "Mane stop playin with me, and let me come over this weekend " he said while walking in front of me "maybe say that a little louder and let the rest of your team know and maybe I will" I said smirking at him then looking over at his team "mane you on some bs" he said before walking away back over to his team. See the thing with him is that he's dl and about half of the rest of the team is but they don't know that lmaooo. Shit is so funny I swear but I rlly only been fuckin wit JD and his Bestfriend but he don't know that either lmao, welp oh well. After entering the school with my Starbucks I began to walk around in the cafeteria looking for this big head ass bitch so I can give her, her shit.

"Bestfriend!!!!!!" She says yelling all the way from across the cafeteria, I swear this bitch gone bust my ear drum one day.  Once me and Imani got done with our food the bell had rung and everybody just scattered like some damn roaches lmao, idek know why but we always laugh every morning when that shit happen but anyways after going to my locker then heading to class I fell right back to sleep. Rlly the whole day was just laid back and chill cause we really ain't have shit to do but a few worksheets, but after school me and Imani had cheer practice then after that we got released to go home.

"Omg Bestfriend them mfs was rlly workin our asses today, that bitch Cassandra be getting on my nerves to! Can't stand that hoe" she said breathing all heavy and shit then drinking from her water bottle "girl I hear you she be bossing everybody around like she the captain" I said while walking out the gym "bitch she is!" She said busting out laughing "oh shit I forgot!" We both end up busting out laughing. Once we got outside we got to my car then drove to get food then I took Imani home, once I pulled into my drive way I noticed that my dad wasn't home so I decided to see if I could slide through on Jovonnie so I can get some of that good gas.

  After arriving to his house I walked up to his porch, but before I knocked I heard barking! Then it stopped and the door swung open "Aye mane what I tell you about just popping up over here and shit!" He said with a irritated look on his face "My bad I just came over here to get some weed" I said while lookin him up and down. "Cmon" gesturing for me to follow him inside his house.

ADONIS

I HOPED YALL LIKED THIS FIRST PART AND MAKE SURE YALL LIKE, VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE ALSO I WILL SHOW THE OTHER CHARACTERS IN DO TIME

I HOPED YALL LIKED THIS FIRST PART AND MAKE SURE YALL LIKE, VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE ALSO I WILL SHOW THE OTHER CHARACTERS IN DO TIME. ALSO LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT ADONIS!🥴