Chapter 2 • Wonders

•Adonis•
It has been 2 weeks ever since I've been back over to smoke weed with Jovonnie because I've been a little scared because that nigga almost fuckin killed me with his fuckin big ass dick.

So I just decided to avoid that nigga and stay away from him. Cause a bitch don't need the weed that fuckin bad, after making my way into my bathroom to get ready for school I turn on some tunes. "You been acting kinda shady you ain't be callin me baby!" I sang while I was getting ready for bitch ass school I swear I can't stand my school but I only do this shit for myself and to make my mama proud even though she's not here I still do it and work hard. Also to be real I need to find myself a damn job because this asking my dad for money shit is getting real old. After finishing up in the bathroom and doing my hair before walking out I get a text notification on my phone so I decide to see who it is.

I was thinking it was gonna be this dude I been talking to but it was some random. Random dude /A mane where tf yo lil ass been at shorty/. So I pause for a second to think to myself on who tf this could possibly be because who ever this is they got me fucked up. Me/Umm idk who tf this is but imma need for you to check yo self because I'm damn well you ain't taking to me mf/ I said while typing and rolling my neck which is something I do on the regular and really can't control that shit. I sit and wait for them to respond but all it says in read so I just decided to say fuck it and finish getting my ass ready for school.

I ended up putting my uggs on and my skinny blue ripped jeans and my white fury Patagonia pull over. Then grabbing my car keys, AirPods, phone, and my book bag then went right out the door. Once I got in my car and was about to turn on my damn music this bitch lmani wanna fuckin call me ugh I swear she make me sick some times always ruining my music. lmani "hey bstfran where you at?" "I'm on my way to school what about you?" lmani "oh just packing, finna head to Miami while we on break" tf did this bitch just say break. "Hold up bitch you just now telling me we on break and my black ass just woke up early and basically got ready for nothing wow!" lmani "bitch it ain't my fault you don't be listing in damn class" she said laughing loud asf through the phone "wow what a great friend you are hoe you could of still told me but any who hoe I'm finna go" lmani "lol where you finna go nicca" "to mind mines. As you should" after that I just hung up without saying goodbye cause this hoe think I'm laughing lol.

After getting off the phone I just decide to go to the mall since i know that we don't gotta go to dang school. After finally reaching the mall I hopped out and fixed my clothes before continuing my journey into the mall.

After making my way into the mall and finally leaving out the mall around 10:15 I make my way home but i notice some black car with rims in my driveway and my heart drops a little. Hey I can't help it because I'm a lil scared all the damn time but I continued and made my way out of my car grabbing my bags along with me. Then I started to approach the black car in the driveway and knocked on the door window seeing the window being rolled down I'm shocked.

On the fact that it's Jovonnie sitting in the car, "where tf you been shorty I texted you and why tf you disrespecting me and shit, you better watch your fucking mouth!" Is all I heard him say while I sat there starting at him for a good minute before snapping out of my zone. "Omgah Jovonnie I'm sorry I ain't know that was your number I thought it was somebody from my school or some shit but wassup?" I said back quickly trying not to stutter "shorty I been missing you low key I ain't even gone cap" he said licking his lips while looking at me dead straight in my eyes. "Oh well you know where I live why didn't you just come over" I said looking at him like he was slow " well shit you think you could do wha you did for me last time" he said biting down on his bottom lip.

All I did was sit there for a minute in shock wondering if he was being for real or not, "you for real" is all I could say from being in shock. "Yeah nigga I ain't for fake so is your tryna suck me up or nah" he said with a serious ass face almost getting irritated " I mean yeah sure y-yeah" i say looking a lil scared to even say no to this nigga. "Ight bet meet me at my crib in a couple minutes" he said and I just responded by shaking my head. Then he drove off and down to his house after he left I had ran into my house and ran up stair to freshen up before heading over to His house.

After finishing up at my house I finally made it over to Jovonnie house and knocked on his door then he immediately opened it up and let me in. I saw a couple dudes sitting on his couch that seemed to be just playing a game. But I just followed Jovonnie into his room and sat down on his bed, once we got into his room he started kissing and rubbing all over my body. After a couple of minutes he started to pull down his pants then I got down on my knees and got to work I started out slow then speed up bobbing my head and even choking a little to satisfy him.

I speed up even faster and started to lick his balls, dick, stomach then going back do to deep throat his dick. After a couple of seconds passed I started to get sloppy and slobbing and gagging on his dick while he had his hand on the back of my head choking the fuck out of me. I had finally got every inch of him down in my throat and started choking like crazy until my eyes started to water then I pulled his dick out and spit on it deep throating him one more time. Before taking his dick out of my mouth and slapping it all over my face while I looked up at him looking dead at me biting his bottom lip and rubbing my head at the same time. "Fuck you finna make me nut, open your mouth" he said while I continued to suck the life out of his dick and before I knew it he nutted a big load of nut into my throat and on my face which clogged up my throat. After swallowing his cum I went back down on his dick trying to clean it off but he pushed my head up off his dick. "Fuck lil nigga you really tryna suck my soul ain't you" he said and all I did was smile because that was what I was trying to do. "Damn I swear you got the best head on done ever had.... but I'm tryna see what they booty do?" He said making me just sit there and stare at him while he jerked his dick off while looking down at me seductively.

SO I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS SO CALLED CHAPTER AND THAT YOU ALL PLS SHARE, VOTE, AND, COMMENT ALSO STAY ACTIVE AND TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS AND STAY SUPPORTIVE.❤️❤️❤️