"Its you"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Arabella immediately went back to the apartment and shut the door behind her

Arabella immediately went back to the apartment and shut the door behind her. Before she could even begin to pack her stuff, she slid down the door and let her body rack with sobs. She felt like her chest was caving in and she was gasping for air. This is what real heartbreak felt like. This is what it felt like to love someone with every fiber of your being, and have them betray you and in the cruelest of ways.

Everything made sense now. The days he wasn't with her, he'd be with Tessa. Why he told her he didn't deserve her at the aquarium. Why he wanted her to move in with him so suddenly. It wasn't to help her after her mom threatened to cut her off, it was so he could trap her and finish the last part of the dare. It's what he wanted to tell her the night she lost her virginity to him, but she cut him before he could. Arabella clutches her chest as she cries harder. The physical pain of her heartbreak settling in.

She pulled herself off of the floor and to the closet where her suitcases were. She began to pack as much of her stuff as she can into two suitcases. She never wanted to see Hardin again. She didn't really have anyone else in mind to go to but one person. The person who despite how many bad approaches they take, always has her best interests at heart. Arabella grabs her phone and charger and stuffs it in her book bag. She leaves her key to the apartment on the dining room table. She grabs both of her suitcases in her hands and exits the apartment.

Arabella makes her way to the bus stop and waits for the next bus to arrive. When it comes to a stop in front of her, she gets on and pays her bus fair. She sits in an empty window seat and puts her suitcases on the floor next to her, and lays her head against the window. She stares out of it, mentally exhausted with everything that just went down. She lets a few more tears slip, but quickly wipes them away. She really didn't want to cry anymore because of him.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
It was now the next morning when Arabella arrived to her destination. She walked down the road with her suitcases in tow. She stopped in front of a large house, and sucked in a breath, before treading up the stairs of the porch. When she got to the front door she hesitated, but rang the doorbell nonetheless. She crossed her arms in anticipation.

The front door swung open to reveal Arabella's mom. She showed visible shock to be seeing her daughter.

"Hi, mom." Arabella whispers. Mary looks at her daughter, before opening her arms for her. Arabella walks into her mom's arms and hugs her tightly. Jack and Cassidy, who had came to announce to Mary that they're engaged, come down the stairs, wanting to know who rang the doorbell.

"Who's at the door?" Jack questions, rounding the corner and seeing his sister and mother hugging.

"Belle? Hey!" Jack says smiling towards his sister. She pulls away from Mary and smiles at him and Cassidy.

"Hi, guys." She greets them, walking over and hugging Jack first, then Cassidy.

"Come on, lets go to the kitchen. You hungry?" Mary questions her daughter, rubbing her hair down gently.