Warriors Equivalents to Wings of Fire

Here, I will be comparing Wings of Fire characters to their Warriors equivalents.  I will try to keep the dragon and cat's genders the same to make them easier to compare.  If you have ideas for the dragons I haven't written cats for, feel free to tell me in chat! (Or even for dragons I DO have cats for.)

Clay: Is there a kindhearted warrior who eats a lot? LOL (Update: WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS BEFORE IT'S GRAYSTRIPE OBVIOUSLY)

Tsunami: Definitely Squirrelflight.  They both are impulsive and outgoing, and not afraid to fight.

Glory: Hm... probably Bluestar.  They both didn't have the best of kit/dragonethoods, and are kind and compassionate leaders, for the most part.

Starflight: Ravenpaw.  They both are nervous and kind, but can be brave.  Also, Ravenpaw has black fur, and Starflight has black scales.

Sunny: I'm not sure, but I bet there's a cat in the series who's underestimated at times and is optimistic.

Moonwatcher: Oh, definitely Dovewing.  They both are shy, but become more confident, and have special hidden powers.

Winter: Jayfeather, obviously! They both are grumpy, but also nice at times.  Also, Winter has blue scales, and Jayfeather has blue eyes. (I know that's not much of a similarity, but it's a kind of similarity, right?)

Peril: Considering cats don't have fiery fur, Peril really doesn't have an equal in Warriors.  LOL  However, Tawnypelt is the most like her--they both are/were hated for something they can't control. (Tawnypelt being Tigerstar's daughter, and Peril's firescales.) They also are fiercely loyal.

Turtle: Hm... I'm not sure for Turtle.  I want to say Gray Wing, based on what I've heard of him, but I don't know enough to be positive. (Update: Now that I know more about Gray Wing, he is pretty similiar to Turtle, but I feel like Gray Wing is a little more brave lol)

Qibli: Ooh, I know! Barley is a lot like Qibli, because both of them have evil siblings who bullied them a lot.

Blue: This is a weird one, but when I read "The Fourth Apprentice", I kept thinking, "Oh, Rippletail reminds me of Blue." I'm honestly not sure why--maybe cause Rippletail seems sort of pacifistic and nice, I don't know.

Cricket: I'm not sure.  Is there a cat who's always curious and smart?

Sundew: ...

Darkstalker: THIS IS SO OBVIOUS.  SOL!! They both are charming to everyone, but secretly want to take over the tribes/Clans.  I heard other people comparing them before I'd read about Sol, but once I did read of him, I realized "Holy moons YES they are so alike!"

Whiteout: This is rather random, but I was reading the Warriors Ultimate Guide, and stumbled across a cat named Moth Flight, who was described as "dreamy, restless, and curious", and that kind of reminded me of Whiteout's unique personality.  I don't know if you guys have heard of her or not--I haven't except for the Guide.