Chapter 11-No Rest For The Wicked

"This is chaotic" I said, looking around the set for 'Say Amen(Saturday Night)'.
"Yeah but it's been 3 years, this is exciting" Brendon replied.
We were getting ready to film the music video and it was something so new. Usually our videos aren't so chaotic. We had stuff exploding, blood, knives and walls being smashed.
"Why do i feel like this is going to result in someone being hurt?" Nick asked.
We invited all three brothers on set to see our 'creative process'.
"I mean, Lizzie has to 'pretend' to hit me in the balls" He said, putting emphasis on pretend.
"Could result in your chance to have children dropping" I shrugged as Brendon glared.

We went to the trailer outside, needing to get changed.
"Wait out here" i said, meaning the Jonas brothers.
I shut the door on them, leaving them outside as we got changed. It wasn't exactly awkward between me and Brendon, i'd known him since the start of high school. We changed into our outfits, Brendon in a suit and myself in a black leather jacket, white shirt and black jeans.
"Is that my leather jacket?" Brendon asked as i went to let the three in.
"You can't prove that" i replied as the boys stepped in.
"Definitely easier than the dresses" Joe said, sitting down.
"Much easier" i said, sitting on the arm of the couch.

Time Skip
I wasn't actually needed for a lot of the video. Just at the end. After Brendon had kicked loads of robbers asses, threw some through a window and stabbed a couple more, i was finally needed. All in all, we got to the scene where i had to kick him.
"So just kick him, Brendon go down then we'll film the punching scene" The director explained.
"You mean i don't get to kick him?" I asked as Brendon glared and shoved me lightly.
The director laughed at our childish antics.

We got into position, the music playing. Completely unintentionally, i got him harder than i expected. The shot still worked out perfectly and everyone thought he was acting.
"Oh my God, i'm so sorry" I said quickly, leaning down onto my knees as he groaned.
"I need an ambulance" Brendon whined dramatically, leaning forward.
Some people who worked on set came over to check he was ok as i stood up. All three brothers walked over to me, grimacing at the pain.
"I didn't think you'd actually do it" Kevin said, amazed.
"I didn't mean to. It was a total accident" I told them.
"Nick you might want to be careful and not piss her off" Joe said as Nick put his arm around my shoulders, something he did naturally when we were stood next to each other.
"Yeah...that was violent" Nick replied.

We took a small break, giving him a chance to recover.
"You dick" He cursed, punching me in the arm.
"Ow, it was an accident" I defended.
The three brothers chuckled as I rubbed the spot I was hit.
"I genuinely don't think I can ever have kids" he whined.
"Stop being melodramatic" I told Brendon as he glared.

We finished the video, only having literally a couple of seconds to finish off.
"So we're needed tomorrow in the studio to check over everything and do some minor things" Brendon explained as I nodded.
I hummed, hugging him goodnight. Since the video was shot a night, it was another late night for us all. Joe and Kevin left in Kevin's car as myself and Nick went to his. Nick's hand slipped into my own as we walked. It was something natural, his hand in mine or arm around me when we were next to each other.

"I'm gonna miss you when we're on tour" he said suddenly as we got to his car.
"I am too. Yours is a lot shorter than mine though so hopefully you can join me" I replied, kissing his lips.
He kissed back almost immediately, making me smile slightly. My legs hit the back of his car as we carried on.
"Let's carry this on in a more private place"  I whispered against his lips as he smirked.
"Of course"  he said, pulling away so we could get into the car.

Time Skip
I giggled as Nick backed me against the wall on the outside of my house.His mouth moved to my neck as I tried to get my keys out of my pocket.
"Nick, let me get my keys" I whined softly as he grinned.
He pulled away for a few seconds, letting me get my keys out. I looked up at him, seeing him just staring with this lustful yet loving look. As soon as I got the door open, Nick's lips were back on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, squealing in surprise when he lifted me up. My legs wrapped around his waist as he carried on kissing me.

Time Skip
"We've got to fly out to New York in a few days to do some interviews" Nick mumbled against my hair.
I glanced up, nodding tiredly. We both had jobs that required us to leave a lot but it was still upsetting. It was the first time we would be in a separate state for a few days at a time.
"How long for?" I asked, running my hand against his bare back.
"Three days" he replied as I nodded, moving my head against his chest.
I could hear his heart beat, steady. I just had to wait for tour, that would be even harder.