Twenty-one nights

"Let's talk for a bit, don't worry I'm not going to hurt you" ransom said pulling her back into a chair. Marta was shaking she already knew she was a goner. There was nothing else she could do, at this point Ransom was just messing around and asking her a bunch of stupid questions. After awhile Ransom stood up and walked around he put a kettle of water on the stove. The room was so quiet you could hear the sounds of the other apartments within the room.He looked through her cabinets of the kitchen and found a small box of tea and began making a cup.
" chamomile, y/n's favorite" he smirked and opened it. Right when he finished the sentence the pot of water began boiling making the loud whistling sound scaring Marta and making her jump. Ransom grabbed the pot from the stove and poured two cups. Marta couldn't see it since his back was to her but she could hear the pour of the hot water making her feel uneasy. The only thing good coming from this interaction was the nice hot cup of tea to calm her down. Ransom walked over setting the cup in front of her and then walking back to his seat. She looked at it and grabbed it of course she was going to trust her own tea she just didn't like the fact Ransom was the one serving it to her. She took a sip Ransom could see her shoulders relax, her just watched her. After she was done with about half of the cup Ransom spoke " you know what's funny?"  Marta looked up from her cup
" after living with y/n for awhile... she tends to show me a couple of useful things like cooking,drawing, knife throwing, and well my favorite..." he paused and smiled worrying Marta
"A good cup of tea..." he laughed. Marta put the cup down she looked a around her surroundings began to turn fuzzy. Ransom could see in her eyes she was getting tired. "W-What the h-hell is h-happening" Marta slurred out trying to fight this feeling of sleepiness.
"Oh I Meant drugging a good cup of tea" Ransom smiled. Marta passed out falling to the ground in a loud thud, he picked her up and carried her to his car shutting it and driving off.

"Hey guys where's ransom it's been awhile" y/n yelled from upstairs. Victoria and Charles just looked at each other.
" go tell her it just going to make it worse if you lie" Charles said. Victoria took a deep breath in and walked upstairs to y/n's room and shutting the door. A couple seconds later Charles could hear y/n yelling.
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN HE JUST LEFT" y/n yelled at Victoria.
" y/n he called us and told us to stay here with you until he got back" Victoria said while she followed
y/n around her room. Y/n grabbed a bag and began packing it. "Y/n why are you packing a bag you have no idea where he's at"
"Oh I'll find out" y/n said throwing more things into her bag.
Victoria stoped her.
" listen let's give him a couple more days if he doesn't show up you can leave"
"One day" y/n stopped looking at her
Victoria took the bag from y/n's hands and set it down.
" I'm only agreeing with this because I know Ransom took our only good car and Charles would have me tackled to the ground and sedated before I had the keys to your Plymouth in my hands"

After a couple hours into the drive Ransom had to pull over an put an IV into Marta so he can have a steady stream of sedative going into her system so she could be asleep the whole ride back. He tried getting home soon as possible because he knew y/n had probably found out that he's been gone for too long and he gave no explanation on why he left but he knew she would be over it as soon as he showed her what he did. After a whole 23 hour drive back home again Ransom was about five minutes away from the cabin.

Back at the cabin Victoria and Charles where asleep on the couch y/n took this as an opportunity to leave. She grabbed her already packed backpack and quickly and quietly ran downstairs and grabbed the keys to Victoria's car. The sound of the keys woke them both us " I thought we agreed a day" Victoria say calmly sitting up.
"We did but the shit we've been through I made a promise that we need to sick together and when I find him I'm going to beat his ass" y/n said walking out the door. Victoria stopped and looked behind
y/n "well this is going to be a fun ass beating" Ransom was standing right behind y/n.

" so you're going to kick my ass huh" Ransom said Y/n ran up to him hugging him " you're damn right" Y/n quickly kicked him in groin making him fall to the ground

Y/n ran up to him hugging him " you're damn right"
Y/n quickly kicked him in groin making him fall to the ground. " what the hell man what was the fucking reason you left me behind!"
Ransom was on the ground groaning in pain He managed to speak
" I think if you looked in the car it would explain everything". Y/n walked over to the car and looked through the window as saw Marta dead asleep. Y/n smiled and walked up to ransom pulling him up off the cold ground
" how the hell did you do this?"
" hey I learned from the best" Ransom said smiling and hugging her.
" come on let's taking her inside so we don't lose her this time" Victoria said walking to the car. As Ransom carried her inside Charles stopped
"Woah there" he laughed and moved out of the way.
"Where are we going to put her?" Ransom said standing in the living room.
" I have a special place in mind" y/n said smirking.