Then?"

"I hate her!" Pie scowled, hiding the true tale between her and Kimhan.

"There must be something and you need to tell me that." Hongyok said. The younger one believed it was more than a plain hatred. The tomboy that her sister had been mentioning must have gotten under her sister's skin until the elder was so annoyed.

"It was complicated. I just hate her so much." Pie grunted. She realised that whatever happened between her and Kimhan was silly – the silliest thing that she had ever been in.

"Did she try to court you?" Hongyok surmised absentmindedly. It caught Pie off her guard.

"Jeez! No way! She insulted me and...I don't want to talk about it," Pie was more than frustrated.

"It seems like there's more interesting things are yet to come in between you two," Hongyok teased. "P'Pie, have you ever heard that the more you wish you don't want it to happen, the more closely it will come to you?"

"Nah, stop it. It won't happen." Pie recoiled. Dealing with Kimhan Jittaleela was the last thing she would ever wish. In fact, never had she wished to bump into Kimhan Jittaleela at all.

"I'm telling you the truth anyway." Hongyok laughed. Seeing Pie frowning entertained her.

"No. Stop it. Hey I'm going to meet P'Boy." Pie put an end to the conversation.

"Are you going to pay for the rent? I thought I have given you the money two days ago?" Hongyok queried, removing herself from her sister's lap.

"Worry not young lady, I'm going to meet him for another purpose." Pie assured it. Nodded knowingly, Hongyok watched Pie left their place to where she believed her sister was going to meet P'Boy.

P'Boy's Place

"P'Boy?" Pie shouted the guy's name. P'Boy's; a man who believed that he was actually a woman trapped in man's body.

"Hey Pie?" P'Boy opened the door, yawning and revealing his drowsy face.

"P'Boy, I need your help." Pie pouted. Without waiting for his invitation to enter his house, Pie already stepped in and dragged him to the couch.

"Call me Puey. P.U. E. Y!" P'Boy recoiled. He disliked the idea of calling him as Boy. Immature as it sounded, P'Boy thought the name didn't suit him at all.

"Ah whatever you, squid." Pie stuck out her tongue, gaining a glare from the man.

"I wonder who would ever want to date you, Pie. You're such a bitch!" P'Boy shook his head, unimpressed with Pie's attitude as he took his seat across the girl.

"That's the question! I need your help, P'Boy!" Pie said.

"What?" P'Boy couldn't get the clue. He didn't understand a thing of what Pie was talking about because in his knowledge, they were not even planning anything before hand. The young lady came up so sudden that he was all puzzled.

"P'Boy, please change me to look more beautiful? Please P'Boy. I don't want to stay in my poor life. It needs a change and I don't care even if I have to be a gold digger for it. I just can't bear seeing Hongyok study and working at the same time. She shouldn't do that. It is my responsibility. " Pie explained. She had a big mission; a mission of changing her life even though her effort seemed wrong.

P'Boy lost his words momentarily. Startled with such confession, the man stared at Pie for the longest seconds before he spoke, "Tell me who teach you to talk like this? Is it those two guys from the workshop?" P'Boy was unhappy with the thought.