"I didn't watch anything. We don't even have a TV at our home." Pie put her innocent face but the truth was she watched a horror film where a mechanic was killed at his own workshop.

"You're a skinny, short liar. I saw you and your sister last night. Hongyok took you to watch the new released film, right?" Mike laughed.

"You're a tall, ugly monkey! Where is your brother?" Pie asked and threw her gaze around. She couldn't see Golf presence at the workshop. The two guys were rarely separated. Though, they were not born as a twin – they were pretty close like one.

"He got something to do with the clients. I'm handling this workshop alone today." Mike told her and walked to his small office. Pie trailed in behind him.

"Where is my catalogue that you promised to give me yesterday?" Pie asked him straight to the point. She came to this workshop for purpose. It was somehow her monthly routine to claim the catalogues of luxury cars, bikes and any other automobiles which Mike often grabbed when he went to the other company or workshop to deal for their business. If other people would love to collect the stamps and whatnot, you could say that she has the interest to keep the pictures of those splendid automobiles.

"Could you please be patient?" Mike snapped without his realization.

"Alright."

"I have two of them. You should see the new edition of the Lamborghini. You must like them so much." Mike told the girl enthusiastically. Soon, the catalogues were in Pie's hand but the girl wasn't as excited as she always seem.

"Don't you like it?" Mike was alarmed.

"Yeah. I like them. Thank you." Pie nodded. She went through the pages aimlessly. There's a slight look of hurt in her eyes.

"Fine, I'm sorry." Mike took the girl's hand. Although he wasn't aware of what he has been doing wrong, the safest way to place himself in a secure zone was asking for an apology from Pie.

"I'll be leaving first. Thank you again." Pie thanked him and started to make her way out of the office.

"Hey Pie. I'm sorry if I hurt you." Mike managed to catch her wrist. "What if I treat you a chocolate shake at the newly opened stall across the road?" Mike offered.

"Really?" Not to his surprise, Pie turned to face him in a quick half rotation. Pie loves anything related to chocolate. Chocolate was the quickest way to get into Pie's heart.

"Yes." Mike raised his hand in swear gesture.

"Are you sure? I heard it is kind of expensive?"

"Yes but I won't be able to take you there." Mike said.

"Why?" Pie gazed at him with a pleading look.

"Who will take care of this workshop? Golf is not here."

"Ah, you're right."

"Is it alright if you go there alone? Take this money with you." Mike said and at the same time he placed a few bank notes in Pie's palm.

"It's fine with me. Thank you." Pie held the money tightly and quickly made her way leaving the workshop.

*************************************************************************

Titongga Chocolate Shake Stall

"What a long queue!" Pie mumbled alone as she stepped into the long line. In her rough estimation, there would be about twenty people in front of her before she could reach the counter. The place was crowded with people that she felt she was invisible to everyone's eyes.