Chapter 19

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ : Smut ahead. I warn yah.

Bella's POV
Today is the day that my doctor finally let me out. Right now Alessandro is driving me home. Matteo is not here because Alessandro said that he is doing something important.

When we arrive, I walk in but I notice that the lights are off. "Hello? Anyone home?" Then I turn on the lights, "Welcome home!" They said. My eyes started tearing up, "you did this for me?".

"Of course!" And the girls hug me, "awww...love you guys!"

"Can I hug my girlfriend?" Matteo said. The girls quickly step away and leave us alone. Matteo come towards me and hug me. "I thought you are busy" I said. "Well...I am busy but planning your surprise. Did you like it?"

"I love it! Thank you so much!" I said and kiss him on the lips. I'm the first one to broke the kiss and whispered, "I love you"

"I love you too baby, later I'm gonna tell you something" He said. "What is it? Can I just know it now?" I ask. "Nope, we are gonna enjoy the party first" then he pull me towards the food. 

After we eat, we talk and laugh until night falls. We said goodbye and went to our own separate ways.

When we enter, Matteo and I sit on the bed. "So...what are you suppose to tell me?"

"Well....uhm...ugh...I have Madison, the one who violated you and....your father at our dungeon" he said. "Wait, What?!"

"You have them!" I ask. I'm shock, how did he manage that.

"Ahhh...yes, I did it because I want them to suffer. I want them to feel what you feel when they did that to you. I did it for you" he explain. I look at him and say, "thank you for everything and I love you" then I kiss him in the lips. He immediately kiss me back. He kiss me with hunger, need and desire.

Then I feel his hands on my waist traveling down to my womanhood.
"Hmmm..I miss this" he said. "I miss you too" I said. I stand up and   pull him up with me. "You always pleasure me. Now I'm the one who will pleasure you. I want you to follow what will I say. If you don't, I'll tie your hands and blindfold you. Got it?" I see him gulp and he nod.

"Okay, Take off your clothes now!" He did what I said and wait for my next command. "Lie on the bed!" He walk towards the bed and lie down.

Hmmm...this is gonna be fun!

Matteo's POV
Bella is commando right now and damn...she is hot. I see her taking her clothes off and that make me hard. Those pink tits, sexy body. How did I get super lucky? I promise, I'll marry her soon as possible.

She walk towards me and crawl to me. "Hmmm...no touching, okay"

My eyes almost bulge out, I mean I can't do that. "What?! I can't do that!"

"But you have to. if you disobey me, I'll tie your hands. Got me" I just nod.

She kiss me and I kiss her back. God, I miss those lips. They taste like berries. I groan and touch her waist. She pull away and stand up, "I said, no touching!"

Help me, she's so hot. I can't resist myself. Why is she so beautiful? She's like a goddess. I'm pulled away from my thoughts when I feel something cold. I look at my hands and I see Bella is hand cuffing me.

"There...one more touch then I'll do the other one" she climbed on top of me and kiss my neck. Sucking, licking and biting it. Her lips started going down to my buds. Then she suck it making me groan. "Bella...more"

She did that to the other one and travel down to my V-line. "Bella stop teasing me"

"Patience,my dear. Patience" she said and kiss my tip, making me grunt.

She trail her tongue on my tip to my balls then she suck it. I didn't last long and pull her hair using my free hand. Then she pull away, "I told you to not touch me, now I'm gonna cuff your other hand" she stand up and get the other cuff then chain my hand to the bedpost.

"There, you will not touch me for a while" then she crawl on top of me and continue what she's doing. I just keep moaning and groaning when I'm inside her. "Your driving me nuts, Bella. Please...."

"Please what baby?" She ask teasingly. "Please....let me enter you" I beg her.

With one swift move, I'm inside her. We both moan when our parts came in contact. "Ohhh Baby, ride me fast" I moan.

I arched my body close to her and started to welcome her thrust. This.Is.Heaven! I love how our body move in sync. She's perfect and she's mine, I'll make sure of that.

I feel her starting to clenched her walls on me as we make love rough. "Ohh Baby, I'm close"

"Me too, let's cum together" she said. As she said that, I cum hard and followed by her.

She tiredly lay on top of me. We stay on that position until we regain our breathing.

She stand up and walk inside the bathroom, after a few minutes she came back and uncuffed me.

She wrap her hands around me and nuzzle my neck, "good night, sweetheart" with that we fell asleep holding other.

Hello! It's been so long.
Comment
Share
Vote