Chapter 9

⚠️Warning⚠️: this chapter is brutal,if you don't want to read it, just skip it. If you want brutal, then go ahead. Enjoy reading!

Bella's POV
As we enter the house, we went upstairs to clean up then walk downstairs towards the basement.

We stop in front of a door, then Mateo turn to me "Baby, don't kill them yet, I'm gonna end them. I'm gonna watch from the window, just look at it and nod, I'll go down. The code is 54602." I nod and look at the door. I start walking to it when I hear him say something that makes me smile, "And please be safe,baby". I turn around and kiss him, "Don't worry, I will" and I walk away.

When I reach the door, I punch in the code and the door open. I'm greeted with hundreds of cells, smell of blood and rooting parts of a person, but that doesn't affect me. I continue walking down the hall, when I reach the end of it, there's a door with two guards blocking it.

When they see me, they automatically open the door to let me in. Right after I enter there's three men at the middle still knock out. I look around and try to find the window Matteo was talking about. When you first see it you think it's just a wall but if you look closer you'll see the difference. I turn to my left and found that theirs different torturous things on top of the table. Oh this is exciting! I'm so excited and can't hide my smile.

I get started by filling two buckets with water and ice, then throw it at them. They start waking up and groaning. They look at me and start shouting at me. I keep my face emotionless. When they're tired, I'm the one who speak.

"You all done? Well if you are, lets start" I said with a smirk. "If you answer my questions, I promise I will let you go but if you don't..... you're gonna die,deal?"

"No! We're not saying anything to you, Go ahead kill us, we don't care but before you kill us our boss will kill you!" One said with determination. I turn to him and smile sweetly "What's your name,honey?" . "E-enzo" He said with lust in his eyes. "Well honey, you see, I didn't hear anything that someone is gonna attack us....so yeah,you're boss is not coming. Plus,I would like to see them try" I said with an innocent smile.

Sadness is in their eyes then turned to anger, " we're not believing you, bitch!".

I smirked at what he said, "Oh really? Don't believe me then and I know I'm a bitch,you don't have to say it" I replied while walking towards the equipments and pick up the whip with sharp sides. I turn to him and start walking around them.

"If you don't answer my questions honestly and willingly.....I'm gonna get them by force. My question is why did you attack us and who send you?" I said sternly.

"Why should we answer you? You're not our boss, I mean you're sexy and beautiful but your not our boss" the other said.

"Oh boi, you want to die? My boyfriend is listening to us right now and after me, my boyfriend will have his turn, in other words.....your done" I saw fear from his eyes then it disappear.

"And you should answer my questions because I'm gonna do this...." right after I said that, I whip him three times. Oh, how I like to hear their groans with pain.

"So....are you going to answer me?" They all shake their head 'no' so I whip them four times. "We're still not answering your question" then he spit at my boots. I turned to him and smile sickly "okay, it's your choice but I'll continue torturing you until you pass out, cause even though you're not gonna tell me who is it, my boyfriend will handle you way better than mine. Now let me enjoy this but if you want to tell me,then feel free" I walk towards the table and grab my favorite the bone crusher.

I get closer to them and kneel at the one who keep glaring at me. "You're keep glaring at me,honey. What's wrong? Are you bored? Well...I have a toy and I wanna test it. Can I test it on you? Yes? Thank you!" I didn't give him a chance to say something and just snap his middle finger. I hear him groan in agony.

"Now....what's next?.......hmmm..I know,how about your thump finger" I touch his thump finger and get ready to snap it, but he kick me. I glare at him, "you are so dead.." I drop the devices and advanced to him. I punch him repeatedly on the face and kick him,until he passed out.

I turned to the last two, "If you still don't talk, what will happen to you is way worst than what happen to him". The two look at their companion and visibly gulped. They turned to me with fear in their eyes, "were gonna talk, but promise us that you'll let us go" the other one said.

I turn to him and smile, "Of course, but what is your name?"

He look at me and answered, "P-phil" .

"Okay, So Phil What do you have to say?" I said while grabbing a chair and sit on it.

"Can we have water first?" He ask.
"Sure, guards give me some water please" they nod and get some water. When they come back, they give it to him and he drink it.

They turned to me and said, "our boss is a girl, you know her. She want us to kidnap you and rape you, cause she wants you out of the way. She's planning something big and we don't know that" Phil said.

"So...who's your boss?" I ask while thinking who was it. "Her name i-is...." I look at him, to see that their are bubbles coming out from his mouth.

I stand up and run to him. "Who is she?!" I ask. "32-11-14-24-43-34-33" right after he said that, he give up.

I'm confuse, I don't know what is he saying. While I'm thinking, Matteo come in. He run to me and kneel beside me, "Hey, are you okay? Can you still continue?".

I turned to him and answered, "Baby,I'm okay. It's just that he said something about a type of code. I don't know it."

"Don't think too much about it, Jacob will handle it. Okay?" I just nod at what he said.

"Let's go to our room, you need to rest" then he pull me up and pick me up. He carry me to our room. When we reach our destination,he open it and carefully lie me down.

"Wait here, I'll just get some pajamas for you and I'll just clean up" I nod at him and went back thinking who the heck is that girl, Phil was talking about. He said that I know her and she hates me.

A lot of girls hate me, I don't know which one. I keep thinking, that I didn't notice Matteo is here and calling my name.

"Hey you space up, are you okay?"
He said, looking at me worriedly.
"Huh? Oh sorry, just thinking" I said while grabbing my clothes.
"A penny in your thoughts" he said sitting on the bed.

I stand up and started taking off my clothes and put the new ones. I turn to him and sit beside him.

"It's just that he said this numbers, and I know that it is a code. He said that I knew their boss, that she hated me and she wants them to rape me. She wants me out of the way. Plus, how the heck is he poisoned? Does that mean that she have a spy inside our house? Does it mean that we're not safe? And who the fuck will betray you? She must have something hold up against the person?" I said, worriedly.

"Hey baby, it's okay. Let's just talk about this tomorrow with the others, Okay?" He said silencing me. "Okay, fine!" I said and hug him.

"For now, can we sleep?" He ask.
"Of course, lets just talk about this tomorrow" I said and kiss him. "Goodnight,darling!" He said and turn off the lights. He cuddle with me and put his head on my neck.
"Goodnight,baby" I said and we fall asleep.

Whew! This is a long chapter!
Thank you for reading my books! Re Della Mafia is on a rank! Congrats to me!
Don't forget to...
Comment
Share
Vote