#10/ fly away, part #2

We look at each other then Bill starts giggling. "Can we?!" He begs like a child, "YES!" I answer as quickly and quietly as possible.b

I quickly grab a dark blue suit and put it on. I look like a noblemen, but I rup dirt on it to make it look like we were in the building when it crashed. Which we were.

I throw my old clothes in the corner then I turn around, I have a bright red blush at what I see. Bill, in a yellow tailcoat with a top hat.... WITH NO HORNS! "DID YOU CHOP OFF YOUR HORNS?!" I whisper/yell at him. He giggles then lifts the top hat, no horns. Then the horns grow out of his head. Then they shrink back down "can't hold it for long so we need to go" "hold on" I say as he puts his hat back on. I grab a handful of dirt and Chuck it at his suit. He covers his fave, but not before he gets dirt in his mouth. He spits out the dust and scowls at me. "Goodbye goo suit" he whispers.

We walk out the door and hear guards. I start coughing, Bill catches on. The gaurds come over and 'help' us away from the dust. They take is to were other prisoners and gaurds who were inquired are staying. A women comes up to us, no not Mable, and asks us questions. "Where were you when the prisoners escaped" "we were walking down the halls and when it came down we god in the storage closet" I answer, Bill just nods. They hand us bowls of soup and we happily eat it, finally having a good meal for about a month.

We sit around and pretend talk to the others. I think the prisoners know it's us but are kinda cheering that we make it out is they can. The other people are dumb and somehow haven't figured out it's us. Suddenly a few guards come running towards the question woman. They hold up our old clothes and me and Bill exchange glances. "We found these in the storage room, they're the escapes clothes. The woman looks like she's deep in thought then her eye light up. "You two, you said you came from the storage room, plus we never learn anyone with those kinds clothes in ten prison today". Bill stands up, I grab his sleeve. Then he smirks, letting his horns grow back. "See ya!" He yells as he started running, me close behind. He suddenly turns into a dragon and I grab his tail. He takes off through the crumbled ceiling. I slowly climb up to the saddle. "Don't do that agian!" I yell as the dragon hums in response. We slowly glide back down to the cave which isn't that far.

We land and I run into the cave. "Hello walls! Hello Floor! HELLO CHESS SET!" I yell as I run into the living room. Bill followed me apparently. I sit on the couch and let tears of joy roll down my face. He does the same. He sits, and he immediately puts his hands in my hair, petting my head. I silently chuckle to myself.