#4/ shadows

3rd person P.O.V

Mable stared at the door as Dipper and Bill exit. They close the door and Mable looks at her Grunkles. "Ok we gonna follow them?" "Ya" "why  wouldn't we" they answer her. With that they all run out the door, and quickly spot Super and his companion.

They follow him, didn't Dipper say something about saddlebags, there is no horses? Mable's mind questions itself. They follow them until they stop, and Bill turns to a dragon.

Mable runs towards them and shouts "WAIT".

DIPPER P.O.V

We both look over from were the sound came from. "MABLE! what are you doing here?!" I ask in a worried tone seeing my twin. "What?! Dragon?! Bill dragon?! WHY?!" she stutters. I slowly get off Bill and walk towards her slowly. She backs up, "Mable, you can't tell anyone about Bill, OK?" "ok" she mumbles then runs off. I scramble back on Bill, "fly" I tell him. He nods and taking off towards the sky.

-later-

We land at the cave and bill turns back into a person. I step into ten cave only to be gripped on the shoulder and spun around. I see Bill holding Amy hips and smirking brightly, it makes my heart flutter. "Girl, are those space pants, cause your butt is out of this world" he says flirtatiously. I grin his shirt and pull him on for a passionate kiss. He smirks into the gesture. We pull away and he grins like a mad man, "seems it worked" he says gleefully. I roll my eyes and walk into the cave.