#6/ threatened with a life

Yes, yes, finally updating this...

I open my eyes, pain hits me like a whip. I see metal around me. I set up, quickly regretting it. I cry out a bit, "DIPPER!" a familiar voice calls out. But a voice I wanted to hear. I look at the ground. "Go away" I tell them, "psh! I'm the alpha twin here! Can't boss me around". I see her standing and staring at me. "WAIT WHERE'S BILL" I shout frantically. "You'll see him later, for now they told me to come get you" I hear a door unlock, and a light shone on me. I finally look up and see the sky. Mable walks towards me and grabs my wrist, dragging me along with her.

We finally stop and I look at Mable. "Why?!" I demand from her, "what?" She looks at me confused. "WHY?! I WAS FINALLY HAPPY AND YOU HAD TO TAKE THAT AWAY!" Her expression changed. "You couldn't have been happy with him... I know, cause I'm the smarter twin!" She snaps. I feel hurt but I stay quiet. "Look over there" she said as she pointed to the distance. I saw someone, and a crowd looking at him. The man was talking and then he gestures behind him.

Another man comes out holding chains to someone who walks out behind him. The man was tall, had blonde hair, and, and horns. "Bill!" I shouted. Mable quickly covered my mouth. Bill's head perked up and he faced this way. He looked scared yet overjoyed.

The guy who held his chains yanked him forward. Bill stumbles forward facing down once again. The guy who was not holding his chains leans and wispers something in Bill's ear. He shook his head in.. obedience?! Bill looked scared now.

The original man then turned to the crowd and spoke, but I didn't care. Bill wasn't ok, I think I see a rear on his face.

Bill is not fine,

I'm not fine,

No one is really fine