#7/ These tears

I watched as the the man who was presenting Bill talked and talked. It finally ended as the sun was fading.

Mable walked me back to my cell. We didn't talk to each other the whole way through. She finally drops me into the dark chamber. I wait till she shuts me up in here, then I cry.

I cry for all the pain I've caused me and Bill.

I cry for what a disappointment I am.

I cry for the love I lost.

While I do so I didn't notice that a side door opened and someone entered my hell space. (OH! Polar cursed!! Get her mom!)

The person walked over to me and rested a hand on my shoulder, silently letting their tears fall too.

When I finally realized there was another person in the room. I looked at them, at their perfect face that is now stained with tears and blood shot eyes. "Bill!" I chirp tackling him into a hug. He giggles through his tears and hugs back.

We sit there in pure Bliss. He strokes my hair as he sniffles and cries. I snuggle into his chest as my eyes slowly close, I inhale his sent, it's heavenly. He plays with my hair and speaks, "Pinetree".

I look at him from his chest. "Yes?" "I want to go home". He basically cries. I hold him I'm a comforting embrace. "You know, I'm used to being the one crying on a shoulder, now I'm the shoulder" this makes Bill laugh.

We've been together for about 2 hours now and Bill has fallen asleep and I think I might join him. My eyes slowly flutter close.

Once I'm on the brink of falling asleep my door opens. My eyes shot open and I look at the door. The two men from earlier came in. "Hello! I'm Gideon! And this man is Robbie! You must be Dipper, nice to meet you! Anyway we came for Bill!" He spoke with joy in his voice. Bill scrunched up in his sleep. I stared at Gideon and Robbie with hate filled eyes, I spit on the floor in front of them. "Back off, Bill stays. He stays WITH ME" I almost shout.

If looks could kill, I would be dead. Gideon stares at me, I pull Bill closer to me, I think he's awake "Hmph" Gideon grumpled. Bill snuggles closer to me. I give Gideon a death glare. Robbie grabs some chains off the wall and walks towards me. I almost hiss at him.

Robbie walks to the back of the cell. But I keep staring at Gideon.

All of a sudden, everything goes black....

Up in Flames (BillDip)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara