32

They arrived at the airport of Haneda after 2 hours of a continues flight. A guy guided them towards the VIP exit where one BMW SUV is waiting. A guy in a formal wear went out of the car t open up the door for them. He was Rosie's driver back when she was having some of her photo shoots here in Japan. He also helped Jiyong to take Lisa inside being professional as well and not asking a single question. 

after 30 minutes they arrived at Akihabara where most electronic retailers are. The driver take them straight to a fancy looking house that is owned by Jiyong's friend. It has a unique white pathway with a tree on the side as the house walls are mostly made out of glass that makes it look more fancy than it already is. Rosie thanked her driver once they're all out of the car. 

"there's plenty of rooms inside so you dont really have to share" Jiyong said while opening up the door

"then let's not share" Dara said jokingly making the girls chuckle except Lisa who has Dara on her back to push her in. They all went in both Jisoo and Rosie settled inside their rooms while Jennie stayed downstairs as she wait for Jiyong to bring Lisa up to her room

"you better wake up already Lisayah.. I'll go search for your parts tomorrow" Jiyong said as he tries to converse with Lisa

"it's not like she'll hear you" Jennie said while looking at her brother weirdly

"Lisa has her database and even if she's not on her database can still adopt things around her just like if a human is in a coma, doesnt mean they're fully dead" Jiyong said looking back at Lisa as he carried her. Jennie's eyes immediately widened as she remembered what she did on the plane. So does that mean, Lisa can recall the moment she held her hand? Jennie though as she close her eyes tightly at how stupid she reacted when she couldve just put the mask back on or even put a blanket on Lisa's face so people won't keep looking at her.

Jennie sighed heavily before dragging her feet upstairs with her bag. She walk through the hallway of the house and stopped at the open door seeing Dara and Jiyong inside as they lay Lisa down on the bed and put the blanket over her. Jennie can see how both Jiyong and Dara care for Lisa since she's been with them for quite a while and most people around her are close to Lisa because of how nice the girl is. When Jiyong and Dara finished cleaning up around Lisa, Jennie walk towards a door and open it up. She placed her bag inside and walk towards the door and peeked. When Jiyong and Dara closed Lisa's door and walk downstairs Jennie open up her door and walk towards Lisa's room. She went in and closed the door behind her as she approached Lisa's bed and stare at the robot who seems to be a lifeless human being. Jennie was about to go and sit on Lisa's bed when she remembered what Jiyong said earlier so she stay there and just stare at Lisa for a long time.

"Ya Scraps" Jennie said in a calm bitchy kind of way "you should wake up" she continues making her sigh as well on how stupid she looks. "Scraps wake up tomorrow.. or later or just now cause.. you're making Oppa worried. Unnie's worried too and also Jisoo and Rosie" she said trying not to give in and include herself "you scraps dont use your head sometimes" Jennie said while the whole room's just silent and the only one making some noise is Jennie. "you could've just spilled the drink or throw it or even told me. But you decided to be dumb and drunk the whole thing.." Jennie clasp her hand together and remembered the day Lisa put her hand together as well "but Oppa will also be as worried if anything bad happened to me, so still... thank you for being dumb" Jennie said making her chuckle. She walk towards the huge window on the other side of Lisa's room.. it has a nice view of the busy town ahead. 

"You should wake up soon scraps.. a lot of people back home are waiting. I even left my own boyfriend just to go here.. I didnt even know why i did that when i could've just stayed back home" Jennie sighed as she thought about Mino. She was the one who told Mino that she's gonna go with her brother to Japan even though she doesnt really need to be here. At first Mino told Jennie to just stay back home but since Mino's also worried about his girlfriend's friend he just chose to let Jennie go with everyone else. Jennie turn back around to look at Lisa's face again "scraps.. you also need to wake up for Jieun. Isn't she your crush or something?" Jennie said while walking towards her position earlier. "Jieun must've been very worried about you already. She's away the last time so she can't come and visit you but for sure if you get well and we'll go back to Korea, I'm pretty sure Jieun will come and greet you" she said as she try so hard to atleast convince Lisa to go back to her normal state as fast as possible. She's not used with this kind of Lisa. The one that annoys her and do dumb things that normal human beings won't do. But she's Lisa, she's a robot which makes her different from everyone else. 

"Ya Scraps i'm giving you a warning.." Jennie said in a stern voice like she's lecturing a kid "make sure to open up your eyes again as soon as possible" she said with her voice softening by the end of her sentence. She took a last glance at Lisa before walking out of the room.