Arc 2.Meteor Attack Apocalyse

Syao Nao felt her head spinning around. She just wake up and she feel dizzy already?

"DS1, can you check if I have some sickness or ailments?" Syao Nao touch her aching head and a white ball appeared.

It was the real bot body of DS1.

The white ball floated infront of Syao Nao and a blue lazer scanned her from head to toe.

"There's nothing wrong in your body Agent 01."

"Are you sure? My head hurts a lot." Syao Nao softly massage her forehead.

"Maybe it was the after effects that was left on your body. As you know, The Apocalyptic System Department was just officially created and it was lacking a lot incompare to other departments. As transmigrators, you bear a lot of consequences in your own body when you travel through time and space to get through dimensions, a lot of famous department transmigrators doesn't really bear a lot because they have enough staff to handle their health problems. Plus, you are travelling to a world dimension that was meant to collapse, it just doubled the burden in your body and our medical department over here just manage to cover 4/5 of the cost."

Syao Nao could only frown and laid on her bed.

"DS1, show me the available missions for now." Syao Nao wave her hand and a holographic screen appeared.

"You could choose your own world to enter as the first world was just a suggestion from SBC. Here is the list available:..."

Syao Nao glimpse at the long line of mission world's and one particular mission attracted her sight.

"Meteor Attack Apocalypse? 100,000 is the reward points?!" Syao Nao screamed in shock.

"This is what I'm talking about! The first mission seems generous enough but this is charity!"

"DS1, I accept this mission!"

"Please view the dimension stats."

"Meteor World: Located at the Shuson Universe. Status: Approaching End. Background: In the 4th planet of the Phoenix System, planet Thorus is approaching danger as the sun that the planets revolve are nearing its super Nova. The Intergalactic Association, knowing this situation, build spaceships ready to launch at space. General Louis, who was commanding the HOPE main mother ship was assassinated and was replaced by General Harvard Cleinz, who wants to destroy the 5 motherships of HOPE by attracting steroids and meteroids on Thorus. Mission: Stop General Harvard from attracting the meteroids and asteroids. Reward: 100,000. Side Mission: Convict Harvard one way or another. Rewards: 60,000.

"Are you sure?" DS1 asked, ready to transport its department's only transmigrator.

"Agent 01 is willingly accepting the task."

Syao Nao entered the stimulation machine and laid at it.

"Hey DS1, are there psychopaths or crazy fellows at this mission? Just like the other one on the Virtual world?" Syao Nao winced after remembering the smirk that was given to her before she was pulled to the same room.

"I cannot assure you of that... Transferring in 10...9...8..."

"Just give me a freaking answer! Are there?!'

"7...6...5...4...3...2..."

"You.... I'm speechless."

"1... Transfer Comp. Do a good job Agent 01"

The spinning feeling enveloped Syao Nao as she forgot to ask.

"What happened to my soul?!!!"