1.4

"Welcome brave fairy! I am Lin Fen of the blacksmith store, I was short of some holy woods from the Darkness Forest, could you help me?" A middle age man said, his whole body was covered in armor and had an elf like ears, he was not tall but average, there was an NPC floating above his head that only players can see.

"Holy Wood Collection Quest| Would you Accept or Not" a holographic screen appear infront of Syao Nao, she didn't hesitate to accept it, before she left, she was called by the blacksmith.

"Because you're the first to accept my quest, i will gift you a fairy wand and skill, hope this will help you in your venture" the blacksmith Lin Fen then gave her out a wooden wand and a tattered book

Syao Nao just bow before leaving, before she left, a notification made her smile.

"NPC Lin Fen had a favorable impression of you, All Blacksmith that the player met will had a favorable impression of you +20"

"Give a little respect, a favorable impression and manners, NPC' will naturally like you" Syao Nao then happily skipped her way to the Darkness Forest.

On her way, she looked at the wooden wand in her right hand then looked at the tattered book in her left, checking their stats

|Equipment: Wooden Wand
Level: 10
Rarity: Ordinary
Rank: Iron
Job Restriction: None
Race Restriction: Only for Fairies
Effects: (Damage increased 10%)
Note: *gift of the blacksmith Lin Fen|

|Skill Book: Wandering Vines
Level: 10
Rarity: Ordinary
Rank: Bronze
Job Restriction: For Mages Only
Effects: (The plants surrounding the caster will be controlled to attack or defend) (Time effect is 10 minutes) (The plants enchanted by the skill will deal 10% higher damage) (Mana consumption: 5 per casting)
Cool Off: 5 minutes|

Syao Nao grinned, this could be consider good skill and equipment, with only the two things in hand, Syao Nao fearlessly entered the Darkness Forest.

Syao Nao chosen this quest because of the fruitful rewards that the system will give off, because of her quirk of reading the plot, she knows the best way to level up.

Syao Nao was not worried about the shortage of skills and equipments, the boss drops can get her precious weapons or recipe's but the skills can be made.

Skills can be made if you are creative enough, creating skills when you are battling or just relaxing is possible, and with Syao Nao's thousand adventure experiences through different worlds.

She already made four skills that could be consider as OP in her level

|Skill Book Creation: Fire's Firework
Level: 20
Rarity: Scarce
Rank: Silver
Job Restriction: Mages
Effects: (Multiple fire ball casting at once) (Damage will be 5% higher) (Mana consumption: 10 per casting) (Time Limit: 25 seconds)
Cool Off: 15 minutes
Note: *Created by Naonao'er|

|Skill Book Creation: Elemental Heal
Level: 15
Rarity: Scarce
Rank: Bronze
Job Restriction: Mages and Priests
Effects: (AoE skillbook) (Mana replenishing is 10+ every 5 second) (Mana consumption: 20 per casting) (Time Limit: 20 seconds)
Cool Off: 22 minutes
Note: *created by Naonao'er|

|Skill Book Creation: Land Spikes
Level: 15
Rarity: Scarce
Rank: Bronze
Job Restriction: Mages
Effects: (Earth will mold into giant spikes) (20 meters will be the distance of the effect) (Mana consumption: 15 per casting) (Time Limit: 15 minutes)
Cool Off: 10 minutes
Note: *created by Naonao'er|

|Skill Book Creation: Shadowy Steps
Level: 20
Rarity: Scarce
Rank: Silver
Job Restrictions: Mages, Warriors, Guardians, Assassins
Effect: (Footsteps will be undetectable) (Only leaving afterimages) (Mana Consumption: 25 per casting) (Time Limit: 5 minutes)
Cool Off: 30 minutes
Note: *created by Naonao'er|