1.12

Syao Nao stared at this crazy person and her mouth twitch.

"Mr. William Steins, do you know what you're talking about?" No men tried to ever hit on her since the accident on the Systems Building Diner Room and a mere character of this world dare?

Syao Nao felt that villains are really villains, talking and talking and then dying. Should she end his life now?

Dangerous thoughts flowed in her head and countless scenarios where she repeatedly killed him appeared.

Immediate death. Syao Nao had given a verdict and her Blue Oblivion shined blue.

William's brow quivered and thought, she looks cute this way.

"Is that a no? You know, submitting to me is much better but... If you want it rough, well I had no choice but to make you submit." William's avatar, German Rock unfurled it's golden wings and his status as a Fairy King was fully displayed.

[Activation of the title 'Many Kings, One True Ruler]

[Activation of the title 'Elite of the Elites]

[Activation of the title 'The Conqueror']

Syao Nao smirked as her three precious titles activated at the same time, her stats numbers doubled and her attack power and magic damage doubled too, even an NPC or the system HERA can't intervene in this fight now.

"Turning Oblivion!" The two rapiers shined blue and a pierce wind whistled through one spot: the throne.

"You're prepared. But I'm not the creator for nothing." German Rock activated a skill and a golden shield appeared, protecting the man inside.

-10

A measly ten points was dealt to the person, this irritated the proud daughter of heavens Syao Nao.

"Damn filter, why always favor those villains!" Cursing under her breath, Syao Nao decided to continuing attacking and defending at the same time.

Time tickled by and her fight seems to be never ending. Her titles was shimmering with power yet her enemy seems to be patient with everything.

She attack, he defend. He attack, she defends. It's like a cycle. And she was not liking it!!

"F*cking fine! I agree to your bet! Let us be serious!" Syao Nao knew that this fight was meaningless because neither the two of them was showing their real strength.

"Finally, you lose, you're mine. I lose, I'm yours" The avatar handsomely smiled. The words spoken suddenly make Syao Nao's hand wants to commit murder!

"Stupid, I'm going to kill you for real!" Syao Nao revealed her final weapon.

She equipped the extinct gold weapon, the one that she acquired the same time as her titles, The Queen's Life.

It was a large golden cane with a delicate giant Ruby stone on top, it looks plain but looks can be deceiving.

|Equipment: The Queen's Life
Level: 59
Rarity: Extinct
Rank: Gold
Job Restriction: None
Race Restriction: Living
Effects: (Damage increased 50% every attack) (Paralysed the veins of Kings in 30 seconds) (Restrict the movements of flight if damage wings (damage became severe if hit in the wings of a fairy)) (If the holder is female, the hidden effect will be triggered: King's Forgiveness)
Note: *special award from HERA|

Seeing it's effect, Syao Nao rejoice and didn't notice the note at the end, but German Rock, who owned the system, can see it.

His face darkens a few degrees and his face twitch a little. Knowing that stupid AI, William was certain that the mischievous system done it intentionally.

And it even contain the greatest effects available on the first update. He will make sure to rewrite the codes of that damn naughty AI once his angel is 'his'.
________

HERA watch the fun inside a hologram  while floating in a white space.

"A groom shall experience difficulty before getting the hand of the lovely bride. Master wouldn't mind more hardship as long as it was mission given to him...or he will really fall. My dear master, this is your final chance!" HERA's face lightened

She remembered the time when the Manager suddenly appeared and slap a sheet of paper on her master's face before fleeing. She memorised the lines exactly and smiled.

' Make her fall. '