25; Sullivan, one, Carlisle, zero

Working with the Shelby taught her to be on time. Mostly because Tommy hated when he didn't see her before starting his day, but also because she had always a ton of things to do, and wasn't up for extra hours.

However, old habits die hard, and as she walked into the betting shop twenty-one minutes late, her brother didn't miss the spot. "Look who's late again!" Carl exclaimed, sharing a playful look with a snorting John.

"It's your fucking fault if I'm late in the first place," Sullivan complained, laughing along. Within the month her brother had spent with all of them, he had grown close to each one of the Shelby family member, even more to John, with he was always messing around.

"Maybe, but I woke up this morning old lady," the Miller sibling replied, earning himself a glare from his younger sister. The male chuckled, watching her walk to Tommy's office, knocking lightly on the door.

"Come," Tom responded. She opened the door and closed it behind her, running her hand through her hair. "I was looking for you," he announced, motioning for her to approach.

"I know," Sully sighed, sitting on a chair in front of Tommy. "I didn't wake up this morning, to be honest."

Tommy grinned, offering a cigarette she hurried to grab. He lighted it, watching the flame of his lighter reflecting in her eyes. "They were taking bets about whether or not you'd be late," he revealed.

"I'm starting to regret bringing him to Birmingham," the blonde joked, staring back at Tommy. She kept her eyes on him for another minute before standing up, perching her cigarette in the corner of her lips. "I'd better go because my boss is kinda exigent, isn't he?"

Tommy stood up, his hands pressed against his desk. "No, listen to me first," he required, soothing the girl's rush. "We're reopening the Garrison today, love."

Sullivan's expression shifted from half-asleep to a bright smile, her hands clasped together. "Really?" she asked, her eyes widened with joy, dropping her cigarette in the ashtray. When Tommy nodded, smiling back at her, she rushed by his side, jumping in his arms. "I fucking quit this hell," she giggled in his chest.

"Thank you," Tommy sarcastically replied, unable to stop a laugh from escaping his mouth.

Sully lifted, her glowing eyes meeting his ocean ones. "Okay, I'll find you a secretary by myself, I promise," she stated firmly, kissing his cheek fondly.

"I'll show you around," Tommy said softly, running his hand through her hair and kissing her forehead. Sully didn't waste a minute to rush out of Tommy's office, joining her brother's side.

"My pub's reopening, bitch," she announced, elbowing him playfully. "You owe me 15 pounds, by the way. I'm not late anymore," she added, winking to her older brother.

"I thought it was Arthur's pub," Carl denied while squinted his light eyes, dimples digging his cheeks as he smirked in victory.

Sully rolled her eyes, taking sight of Tommy waiting behind her, keeping a little distance between them so he won't step in the middle of their conversation. "Pub's mine by fucking heart," she replied bitterly while slapping his neck. "Get dressed properly, and don't forget the bloody money," she reminded, following Tommy through the shop.

As soon as they exited the shop, Sully slid her hand into Tom's, following him excitedly towards the Garrison. She squealed when he pushed the door open, his blue eyes turning with her with a frown. "You sure you're not going to fucking faint, right?"

Sullivan shrugged, her eyes sneaking through the glass doors. "Depends on what kind of work you did here," she replied with a smile, turning on her heels to face Thomas. "I can't promise anything," she assured, waiting impatiently for him to open the last door.