1.4 The Read-Through

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━

      Sammy was walking down the hall with Ricky and Big Red. Ricky was really excited because he got a package last night that would change everything.

"sam wait here. Red and i need to use the bathroom." ricky rushed off pulling something out of his pocket

Red and Ricky disappeared into the bathroom. Leaving sammy to wait bored out of her mind. A few minutes pass and she chose to walk into the boys' bathroom seeing red submerge ricky in cologne. When she looked to her right a boy was using the restroom giving her a look.

"squirm loser!" she spat at him. which made him scared and he ran out of the bathroom. She smirked to herself.

She looked over and saw ricky spinning in a circle and red spraying him all over. She recognized the bottle immediately.

"pheromones? Really ricky?" she crossed her arms over he chest

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Ricky
East High

"Imma turn this around with nini, with pheromones. What you smell is more important then what you see. Last spring, i was at the mall with sam, and this chick ambushed me, and sprayed this on my i was like 'yo back off!' But nini was like 'mmm, what is that never wash that side of your neck again!'"

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

"Yeah, so what? It will get her attention." he lifted up his arms and red sprayed under

"gosh so extra." she rolled her eyes

"ok, one more."

Red sprayed the last drop of the cologne and they all walked out of the bathroom. A few people where giving sammy weird stares.

"what? never seen a girl walk out of a guy's bathroom before!?" she huffed and continued walking

As they walked into the room sammy looked and saw all of the desks in a circle with nameplates on them. She noticed ricky was in between Ej and Nini.

"can everyone take their assigned seats?"

When they walked around the room towards ricky's seat they were stopped by miss jess.

"Yoo-hoo, ginger boy. Can you read?" red turned his head and hesitated

"miss jenn i don't think that's a go-" sammy tried to interfere

If there is one thing she learned for being friends with these idiots is that ricky can't eat a lot of ice cream or he throws up and Big red can't read.

"Well, you're reading now. Just the stage directions." miss jenn and carlos walked off ricky have a 'good luck' look.

"do you know what that means?" red turned to sammy and she shook her head