1.1 First Day

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━

      Sammy stood in front of her mirror looking at her outfit. She was wearing black jeans, a white tube top, and she tossed on a zip-up jacket because ricky would yell at her for 'showing skin'. Then she grabbed her backpack and her skateboard and headed downstairs.

She got up extra early so no one would be awake when she would go downstairs. Sammy never ate breakfast at the house so she usually got breakfast at a local starbucks that was down the street from the school.

Sammy walked out the door and dropped her skateboard pushing off and on her way to starbucks.

"Sammy welcome back!" everyone yelled as she walked through the starbucks doors. This place soon became a second family to her.

"so are we getting the regular?" sammy nodded and paid for her stuff then sat down in a chair in the corner taking out her phone.

Someone came and put down her food and her drink. She got a breakfast sandwich and an iced coffee. After she was done she said her goodbyes and made her way to school. She put her headphones in and blocked everything out.

When she was about to skate through some cars in the parking lot a lady opened her door and sammy swerved around it quickly.

"sorry!" she yelled out and they lady screamed

Sammy noticed her two best friends ahead of her and she skated through the tight space they were apart from each other, which scared the crap out of them.

"watch where you're going sam!" ricky yelled out to her as she was far ahead now on her skateboard, she flicked him off then hopped off her board and picked it up. The boys finally caught up with her, and she turned off her music.

"Today's the day. It's happening" ricky started

"hell yeah. junior year, baby. Might grow a mustache, might do a lot of things." sammy laughed

"Yeah i might go to party's, get drunk." sammy said seriously but she was actually joking. Both of the boys looked at her and she put her hands up. "i was just joking calm down."

"guys i'm talking about nini, today is the day we start over." sammy rolled her eyes at ricky

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Sammy
East High

"ok look i know i shouldn't be annoyed that he talked about his girlfriend all summer it's just that he always talked about her to the point that i couldn't even talk about my problems, so yeah i'm a little pissed." She picked up her bag and walked out of the frame

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Sammy stayed quiet as ricky kept babbling about her on the way to nini's locker.