Good Girls Love Bad Boys Ch. 2

Ok  so  here's chapter 2!! please comment and vote! Give me ideas on  wjhat  shoul d happen  o r something!! thans!!

-Amber <3

“Yea, hop on.” said Lucas with that charming smile. His vehicle was not even a car. It was a motorcycle. Something about a guy on motorcycle is hot to me.

            “Uhh I don’t know. I don’t think my parents would be alright with that.” I replied.

            “C’mon.  Are you afraid your mommy is gonna yell at you?” he teased.

            “I’m not afraid of anything!” I announced.

            “Then what’s stopping you from getting on?” he teased again. After thinking about it for a second I finally hopped on. I  put on  my helmet  and we were off to  my house when  we finally got there I  noticed my mom was home. I sighed with annoyance. Why is she always home? I thought. I opened the door to find my mom typing on her computer as always. I started going up stairs not bothering to say hello. IF she’s not going to  pay  attention  to  me why  should I  pay  attention to her?

            “Shelby, who’s you r friend?” said my mother. I’m surprised you  even  know my name I  thought.

            “Hi mom. This is Lucas. He’s new I met him at school. We’re working on a project together.” I replied.

            “Hi Mr.s  Daniles.” Said Lucas putting out his hand fo r her to  shake it. My  mother looked at  hi s hand in  disgust  and lthen  ignored him.

            “Shelby, Jack  called earlier. He wants to  talk again. So smart and talented. He cold dress him self up very  nice. He has a lot of money too. What a great boy!” said my mom. It was clear that she didn’t like Lucas and that she was making it obvious that she wanted us to date again.

            “Was he so great when he cheated on me?” I said. “Lucas let’s go up  to  my room.” He followed me into my room  and sat  on t he bed.

            “Jeez, your mom is harsh!  She doesn’t even know me.” said Lucas.

            “Sorry about that.  She doesn’t know when to shut her mouth. You’d think  I’d get  used t  her being rude all the time but no. Well enough on my mother. Let’s get started on this project.”  I said.

            “Sure.” He replied. After a few hours of flirting and working on the project but mostly flirting, Lucas had to leave. I walked him out the door.

            “Shelby?’ he said.

            “Yea.”  I replied.

            “I had fun.” He said.

            “Me too.” I said with a smile.

            “I’d like to do this again sometime but with no studying or anything.” said Lucas.

            “Really so you mean like a date.” I replied.

            “Yea, I guess.”  He said blushing a little.

            “So do you want me number or something?”  I asked.

            “Yea sure!” said Lucas. We exchanged numbers and on the inside I  did a really girly scream. As went on his bike I remembered that there was a bonfire the following night. So before he left I said,