Chapter 3

"How's your sex life" (part 3)

"Camille glared at her friends for abandoning her with this man even though she really didn't mind. There was something about him, an attraction she couldn't deny. Those piercing eyes, that amazing body. It was more than that, though. It was like his aura was magnetic. Like it was drawing her into him. She didn't want to pull away.

"I wanted to apologize for earlier," he was saying to her. "I was rude."

"Rude?" Was he? She tried to remember what they had said to each other. "Don't, uh, don't worry about it. I should go. My friends are waiting."

Even though she said it, she didn't make any attempt to move from the spot where she stood.

"I don't usually approach women." He breathed in deep again and the flush she had felt earlier spread over her whole body, her senses awakening subtly, sight and touch and...smell. His eyes were dilated as he went on. "There's something about you, though. Something special. I can tell."

"Mister Marquis-"

"Richard," he corrected her.

She swallowed. What had she been about to say? Looking up into his eyes, feeling the tension between them, she couldn't remember. "Richard, I..." Damn. If she was this worked up just standing next to him, what would it be like to have him touch her, have his fingers gently stroke her cheek, slide down her shoulder, caressing the bare flesh of her arm and then stroking across her belly...

Oh, damn. She swallowed again and managed to put two thoughts together. "I need to go meet my friends."
"Yes. I suppose so." He smiled, and it was clear that he was disappointed. "I'd like to see you again. I hope that's not too forward?"

She should tell him no. She knew that. Instead she shook her head, her tongue licking her bottom lip. He watched her intently for a moment. Then, from his pocket, he pulled a slim white card. "My number is on this. My personal number. Call me."

She took the card. Then he turned, and walked away.
He was ten steps away before Camille felt like she could breathe again.
Wow!"
*******************
sorry took so long but I we'll update again if I have at least 5 votes and at lest 3 comments .