𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Start from the beginning

"Airi Hanata..." Akaza mustered out while his head was slowly disintegrating to ash. He noticed her glaring, lifeless amber eye that sliced through his entire body. He could sense the rage and vengeance that erupted in her heart, even when his head was already unattached and disappearing.

Akaza was fighting against his morals and his desire to win. His human life flashed before his eyes as the angel of death succumbed over him.

She was the angel of death.

Airi stabbed thousands of times through Akaza's body before finishing him off with one slice horizontally through the demon's torso. His body split once more into two.

It all collectively turned to ash. They had won.

At long last, Upper Moon Three was defeated.

If Akaza had not accepted death by Airi's wings — Lord knows what would have happened to the three of them collectively.

Airi regained the common sparkle in her eye, and her Demon Slayer mark disappeared as her heartbeat steadied in her rib cage. She was so utterly relieved.

She opened her injured eye, and by the grace of the gods she could see. She felt the skin that was cut as it began to scar. Her injuries healed quicker than the average human being, after all.

Giyū felt like his body had a million weights against him. He couldn't hear in one ear, and the ringing wouldn't cease. He was nearly fatigued completely.

However, Tanjiro was in between Near Shore and the Far Shore. Akaza could've murdered him brutally if Tanjiro didn't accompany himself to the world he could see through. He was knocked against the wall, with barely any breath visible.

Airi sprinted over to Tanjiro and the hole in the wall, "It's okay Tanjiro-kun, it's going to be just fine."

Airi kept saying mindless, kind words, in hopes that Tanjiro could at least hear her.

Airi took her blood from her open wounds, and spread it on Tanjiro's deepest wounds. Giyū had walked over, and Airi did the same method with Giyū's most critical wounds.

Giyū mumble a "thank you" to Airi out of gratitude for sharing such a strange healing method, and the Hashiras hoisted Tanjiro on Giyū's back, with Airi as support.

Kamado was surprisingly lightweight.

She got up from her kneeling position when they sat in an open area to rest, and she limped towards the wall. Airi was about to collapse, but she held her physical consciousness steady.

"What the hell were you thinking, Airi? You could've killed yourself back there." Giyū scolded her after lying Tanjiro on the ground gently.

"I told you, Giyū, I'm not weak anymore and I would sacrifice myself any day for the sake of protecting you and my family like Tanjiro." Airi responded, now leaning on the wall. She teared up in frustration, but she refused to let her tears fall.

She breathed heavily. Her head was spinning, and she felt as if she was going to faint, but she held herself together. She blinked a few times and regained some consciousness while maintaining a healing breath. The woman was in extreme pain, but she wanted to help Tanjiro survive first.

Giyū thought the same way.

"That's not the point, Airi," Giyū got up and towered over her, looking down at her face, "You could've died. I wouldn't have forgiven myself for that."