Husk 💘 Puppy Love

Idea credits: @minutiaae

- Dingo Demon Reader!
- Gender Neutral

For all the sweet baby angels asking me to write a Husk fanfic, you're lucky I'm getting attached to him

~♡~

"Absolutely Not."

"But why?! Come on babe, you're gonna make me beg?"

"Beg all you want, I'm not going!"

You crossed your arms, an exasperated sigh coming from your lips. "That hotel is a joke, and you know it. Why do you want to go anyways?" You asked. Angel Dust sighed and put his hands on his hips. "Come on (Y/n). We'll finally get our own place- for free! Nothing! Nada!" He grinned. You rolled your eyes. "Oh come on, please? I can't go back to living with Val...That guy's so freaking creepy." He mumbled, frowning.

You bit your lip before nudging his side with your shoulder. "Hey, your supposedly perfect hotel won't have any rooms left if we don't get goin'." You smiled. He smirked, throwing one of his arms around your waist. "Y-Yeah. Right! Let's get going!" You laughed. "Alright alright, don't get your hopes up."

You both arrived at the hotel a few weeks ago, and it was definitely harder on Angel then on you, which was kinda hilarious. You had watched him struggle to go "clean" (or as clean as a famous adult star could go) before completely failing by helping Cherri Bomb with a turf war.

You were sitting on one of the lounge chairs in the lobby when the door slammed open, revealing Vaggie, who was about ready to snap, Charlie, with the most doleful expression you'd ever seen, and Angel, who seemingly couldn't care less. You frowned; This didn't look good.

Vaggie started yelling at him, before crossing her arms and leaving to blow off some steam. Charlie sat down next to you, quiet for the first time since you'd met her. "Hey...you good?" You asked, leaning on your hand, which was on the arm rest. She sighed and shrugged. "Don't worry, I only made a fool of myself in front of every TV-watching resident in hell."

She groaned. You shifted awkwardly, not really knowing what to say. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, there's at least one person who didn't watch it?" It came out as more of a question then you wanted it to, so you gave her a lopsided smile. She smiled sadly at you, looking a bit defeated. "Thanks for trying (Y/n). And for being nice to me." You smiled. "You're Welcome."

You decided to go up to your room and take a nap, since you weren't exactly interested in watching Vaggie murder your best friend. You were going to check in with Angel Dust before you went up, but he seemed pretty invested in eating some popsicle he found; And and you weren't about to stick around for the repertoire of sex jokes he kept on hand for these kinds of situations. Note to self: Never let Angel touch potentially weird foods ever again.

You ran up to your room and threw the blankets over you, trying to get the thought of it out of your head. you had probably been out for half an hour when you heard some commotion coming from downstairs. You rubbed your eyes and exited your room, heading into the tall gleaming elevator.

The rowdy voices only seemed to get louder, and you were met with the strangest crowd of people once the doors opened. The all powerful Radio Demon, A teensy tiny girl cleaning like her life depended on it, and an angry looking cat demon drinking as much booze as he could behind the counter. Well, at least Charlie doesn't look so sad anymore.

Still, you decided to interrupt the loud little party they were having. "What the heck is going on?" You asked, making most eyes turn to you. "(Y/n)! This is Alastor, Nifty, and Husk. They're our staff, isn't that cool?!" She smiled, excited. One of your ears flopped to the side as you stared at the group of strangers. "A-Are you sure...?"

Vaggie crossed her arms, looking over at you. "Thank you! This is supposed to be a rehabilitation hotel! Not some man cave!" Her eye twitched, and people focused their attention on you again. You gave a slight wave and walked over to sit on a stool at the bar.

"Well? Carry on. You woke me up, so now I'm gonna see how this whole thing ends." You grinned. Alastor waved, not paying you much attention before going back to talking to Charlie. Nifty ran around the whole place, dusting and whatnot- you were pretty sure that she wasn't aware you were there. Husk, the Cat demon, was preoccupied by the one and only, Angel Dust, who was attempting to flirt.

"-Only if you watch me~"

And in that moment, you were extremely thankful to have missed the rest of the conversation.

"Hey, why do you look so miserable?" You asked, giving him an award winning smile. He furrowed his eyebrows. "I was about to win myself a whole lotta money before that Bambi wannabe decided to summon me! And now, well now I'm here dealing with this kid." Angel faked a gasp. "A kid? Kid?! What kinda business you think I'm running?" You rolled your eyes, kicking Angel under the table.

"Ouch! What the fu-" "Nope!" You grinned at him. Husk smirked, making Angel glare at you. 'I had him first!' You could almost hear his voice. You shot him a similar look, a dreamy smile on your lips. 'Too bad.' He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes before standing up. "You're lucky I love you, and respect that you couldn't get a man to save your life." He whispered walking past you with a smirk. You glared at him from across the room. "Love you too, jerk." You muttered.

"Hey, not bad." You focused your attention on Husk once again as he slid a glass your way. He splashed a bright red liquid into it before downing the rest of the x-marked bottle. You picked it up and lifted it to your mouth, before immediately dropping it back down, sticking your tongue out. "Man, that's awful." you muttered. Husk smirked. "I know."

He shook your hand and formally introduced himself, and you smiled. "Well, you seem decent enough." He said, glaring at Angel, who was pouting, despite his false confidence from earlier. "I try my best." You winked, and he blushed slightly. "Er, well you succeeded. Just don't let it get to your head." he popped the cap off another bottle, this one looking a lot more...well, illegal than the last. This guy seems to be doing A-OK in hell at the moment.

You leaned on your hand, watching him with a smile. "Don't worry. So, will I see you around at some point, or will you be passed out behind the counter for the next month?" You smirked. He slammed the bottle on the counter, a bright shade of pink tinted on his cheeks. "As fun as that sounds, I think I'll see you around." He grinned, and you couldn't help smiling again.

You stood up. "Excuse me for a moment." You quickly ran over to Angel Dust, grinning. "Hah! See! I got one! Hook, line, and sinker; sucker!" He smirked. "Your tail is wagging." He laughed. You looked behind you before realizing how much you resembled a puppy, and bit your lip. "You're mean." He proceeded to laugh harder. "I know, now go get your man."

♡♡♡

Loving this dynamic

Love u

Sincerely,

CupCatCakes