Chapter Two

Bella Teller's week had been rather long. First, her brother had been ragging about their step-father, Clay Morrow, all week. She knew just how annoying the incessant man was, but she tried not to call attention to it. Second, she had been working double hours in the garage, since the Sons had been having shit luck with the club recently. Lastly, she's been feeling emotionally and physically drained. Laddie was one of the only reasons she didn't just throw herself into traffic and end it all. She just wanted her life to go back to the normalcy she had become accustom to last year.

    Bella and Gemma had been working hard with Jax, trying to get him ready for the birth of his child. Bella was very excited to be gaining another addition to the Teller family, especially since she knew how great of a father Jax would be to her nephew or niece. Jax's ex-wife, Wendy, was supposed to let them know what the gender of the baby was soon. Though, Jax had informed Bella that he hadn't received a doctor bill from her in weeks, nor had she talked to him or answered any of his phone calls.

     Wendy Case, a crank junkie whom Bella had always disliked. Bella had wished for years that Jax would pick a better old lady, though he never seemed to be really accustomed to the idea. Jax and Wendy had broken up once, only getting back together when Wendy said she'd get her act together. After failing to do so, he decided to divorce her for real this time, only to learn that he had his first child on the way.

       Jax was scared of the idea of becoming a parent. He spent nights awake just thinking about what could possibly happen. Once the anxiety wore off, he spoke to his sister and got advice from her.

"Everyone's scared when it's their first child. Hell, I thought I was going to be the worst mother in the world. I was so scared that everyone would hate me and that the baby would hate me as well. Look at me now. Look at Laddie. He's become such an amazing boy. I just know from how you've been with Laddie, that you'll be an even better father. Don't try to tell me otherwise or sike yourself out either. You may wear a kutte and believe the only knowledge you have is what you've learned in the club, but you're more than qualified to become a father." She had told him, making his nerves not rise so much.

     Gemma loved how much her children bonded, though she knew they were somewhat different. She loved her son, with his loyalty and respect running deep. She loved her daughter, who was quite the badass and never took shit from anyone. Though the two didn't look completely alike, they sure did act alike. Jax had blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes, which the twins had shared when they were younger. Once Bella had gotten older, she became practically obsessed with changing her look. She dyed her hair and covered herself with tattoos, she even had certification in tattooing.

      Many people wondered why Bella never opened her own shop or did tattoos on the side when she wasn't working in the garage, but they knew if she really wanted to she would do it. She was one to get things done and she was one to do whatever the hell she wanted to do, not worrying a bit about what others thought about her. Of course, that whole demeanor had arrived after Gerald and her relationship began to squander.

      As Laddie slept in Jax's apartment in the clubhouse, Bella finished her last car for the day. She never liked to work half-assed, so she made sure her job was done right with no exceptions. After wiping her hands with a work rag, she began to head into the clubhouse for a shower.

"Yo Bell! I need you for a sec!" Her brother exclaimed, as he stood by the picnic table with one of the Sons.

"What's up?" She asked, as she made her way over to Jax and Chibs.

"You feel like making a run into town for some beer? I'll give you the cash, I just need to know so I can tell Gem." Jax asked, causing Bella to shrug.

"Sure but I'm getting my shower first. There's no way in hell I'm going to the store looking like this." She replied, as Jax smirked.

"You like beautiful to me as always, Bell." Jax commented, as a cheeky grin appeared on his face.

"Bite me, asshole." She retorted, as she flipped him off and walked into the clubhouse.

      Bella walked straight back to Jax's apartment, where had stored some of her clothes. She pulled out a new outfit, before bringing it into the bathroom for a shower. She peeked in at her son to make sure he was still asleep, before turning on the hot water and letting it heat up. As the water began to heat up, Bella slowly took off her work clothes and pulled the ponytail holder out of her hair.

      She quickly stepped into the shower and began to clean all the dirt, grease and sweat off her body and out of her hair. Once she was completely finished, she stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body. She plugged in the hairdryer she had left in Jax's bathroom, before blowdrying and fixing her hair.

        After she was finished with her hair, she threw on new clothes and applied makeup. Once she was satisfied with her look, she stepped out of the bathroom and back into Jax's room right in time to see Laddie had woken up.

"Hey baby, how was your nap?" She asked, as she scooped her son up into her arms.

"Good." He replied, as he wiped the sleep from his eyes.

"Mommy has to go to the store, do you want to go with her or do you want to stay with Uncle Jax?" Bella asked her son, as she began to make her way out from by the apartments.

"Mommy." He murmured, as his head laid on her shoulder.

"Alright baby, you can come with me." She replied, as she ran her fingers over his spine lightly.

     She loved him with all her heart, which made taking him to the store with her not a chore.  She'd take him everywhere with her if she could...

××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. The picture above is Bella. I'm trying to make it as realistic as possible towards the show and characters, as well as Balz as a person. If it's not completely realistic I'm sorry but I'll be trying my very best.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx