What the fuck is wrong with me?! What the fuck is she doing to me?!

Seeing dawn approach, and no way I'll be able to go back to sleep, I jump out of bed in need of a shower. A very cold shower at that. And since the shower in my ensuite still hasn't been fixed since I was last here, I have to use the hall bathroom.

That's it, I'm determined to get this girl in my bed so I can fuck her out of my system. But something tells me she's the kind of girl that only gets deeper into your system instead of out. Would that be so bad? It's not like I can fuck and dump her, we live together for fuck's sake. Not that I would want to dump her.

"Fuck." I grunt, needing to get this excess pent-up energy out of my system somehow. It's been months and I don't think Camila would be up for what I turned down from her last night. Though she was only offering a kiss, and I should've taken it, but I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself with the alcohol in my system.

Once I'm cleaned up and out of the shower, I put on my running gear that I have here and go out for a run.

After I'm back from my run, with a much clearer head, I make my way towards the kitchen, following the smell of breakfast being made.

"Good morning, mother." I smile when I see the angel that saved me getting everything ready to make pancakes and bacon.

"Shawn!" she smiles in surprise. "I didn't know you were here, dear."

She knows Aaliyah asked me to go out with her friends but she didn't know I would come back here after.

"We had a bit too much fun and just as much to drink so I thought it'd be best if I just stayed here." I explain with smile remembering my night with Camila and that she wants me. I'm hoping she still wants me, she wasn't complaining before she started drinking so my chances are favorable. Right?

"I see," Understanding.
She starts making the batter for the pancakes as I move behind the counter to grab a mug for coffee.

"Would you like an egg white omelet, Shawn?" She asks knowing I eat healthier than what she's making. "I believe we have some spinach I can add to it if you'd like."

"Whatever's easiest for you, mother, I can just eat the pancakes, it's fine."

"I'll make the omelet." She assures me.

"Thanks, mom," I set the coffee mug down. "I'm just going to have a quick shower."

Although I had to shower after my dream and before my run, I now need a shower after from sweating.

"Oh, I almost forgot," She says, stopping me from leaving the kitchen.

"You're father was talking about speaking with you today. He said he would call you but since you're here, maybe you can talk now?"

"Alright."I wonder what he wants. Whatever it is will have to wait until after my shower.

Instead of going to my father's office, I head up to my room and grab fresh clothes before then going to the hall bathroom. I'm not sure when my parents will fix the shower in my ensuite, but if I'm going to be here more I'll definitely need to look at it myself. Then again, I'm not here often.

As I'm in the shower, and I know I shouldn't, I can't help but quietly rub one out while thinking about the beautiful Camila Cabello and that incredible dream I had of her coming into my room and giving me the world's most amazing blowjob. I also can't help to think of what an actual blowjob from her would be like, and that's when I explode.

CPOV-

When I wake up this morning, Aaliyah was snuggled against me on my side. I left her as she was but I know she's awake because I notice she already drank the water and took the painkillers I left for her. She's probably resting her eyes and enjoying the quiet.

As I lay in bed with Aaliyah, I realized what Shawn was doing last night. He's laying on his charm with a new tactic. Sweetness. He's being so sweet, sweet enough for a cavity. Cavities are bad, Camila, Shawn is not this sweet, loving, hearts and flowers type of guy, he's told you so before. So I know he's only doing this to get into my panties and he was so close. He's good. Too good. I let my guard down because of a kiss, a stupid, incredible, amazing kiss, but no more.

The dream I had last night didn't really help my situation either. In my dream, the guy who was a little too touchy feely on the dance floor wasn't there and Shawn ended up going home with that blonde he was talking to near the bar because he didn't have to come save me. It was a like a nightmare thrown into reality.

This isn't the first time we've all went out together, though I've always kept my distance from Shawn, but he's always leaving before everyone else.

Although last night was different, Shawn and I interacted for once on a civil level. Surely he's not dumb enough to talk to another girl while I was there, knowing it would hinder his efforts from earlier in the evening if I happened to even see them talking.
-----------------------------------------------------
surprise update bc i got so happy from the after party content🥰

vote&share:)!